chapter 15

Fuyumi's POV

I was just on my way to the supermarket with izuku as shoto was making the invitations at home, I felt bad for leaving him alone, but he insisted, me and zu got to our destination and we went out of the car, he got in his wheelchair and I started pushing him, this supermarket has actually been in town since way before touya-nii was born, as me and izuky got in, a saw some hooded people, a tiny hooded person that seemed to be at least 5'4, while the rest were giants, I just ignored them and dropped izuku off at the book place they have, and I went on with my shopping, i got to the vegetable and fruit place, everything looked fresh, so I went and got some fruits for shoto to try, cuz too much soba will kill him before he reaches his forties, I got some green apples for zu, and some red ones for myself ( which ones do y'all like?) I saw some kiwi, and I realized that even tho we lived in luxury our whole lives, Izuku and shoto have never tried persimmon, i saw them and they were that expensive which was only like 300 yen ( around 3 USD) then, i went to get the vegetables, since this week shoto decided he wanted to learn how to cook, we run out of stuff quite fast, not gonna lie that chaos he makes while cooking does bring a joy and good taste to the food, I got tomatoes, cucumbers and salad ( I think that's what those green leaves that look like cabbage are called) I also got a few other vegetables cuz we already have them at home in the garden, I then went to the fridge area to get some freezed nuggets, and for a while now, I've felt like I've been followed, I just ignored it until I saw the hooded people cornering izuku, i was livid.

Third person POV

Fuyumi pushed her cart as fast as she could and stood in front of them " who are you and what do you want from my brother. " she said, izuku looked a little intimidated by them, so she knew to take out her pocket knife right then and there and pointed it at the hooded people "WOAW COOL DOWN ICE GIRL" the girl said hiding behind the people "wow Fuyumi. You've always been so brave when it came to one of your brothers. " a deep voice said which just made Fuyumi frown more, one of the hooded people took off their hood and it was no one other than......

DRUM ROLL PLEASE
🥁🥁🥁
🥁
🥁
🥁

DABIIIIIIIIIIIIII (CUT this sounded so much more fun in my head I apologize deeply you guys.)

Dabi smiled and Fuyumi dropped her knife and tears started pricking her eyes "TOUYA YOU BIG FAT UGLY PHOENIX " she shouted tears flowing down her eyes "You've always been so smart haven't you.." dabi or 'touya ' said smirking

"Sorry to ruin this moment but what the fuck is happening. " izuku who was obviously very confused said "LANGUAGE" Fuyumi and touya yelled in unison "I'm sorry izuku for hiding this from you all but.."

__________(Flash back)__________

Fuyumi's POV

"Touya-nii why are you measuring the trees?.." I asked looking up at my brother confused, I knew he could be stupid but this is on another level "I'm trying to know which of them is the tallest and which of em is the thickest" he said down and wrote in a notebook, I knew he was planning something but I wasn't sure what, 2 weeks later after mother hit him with her heel on his face, he stormed up and I followed him and then I saw him packing up "where are you going!!" I whispered helping him, I didn't want to my body just moved on its own, "I'm running away. If I'm out for longer than five years I became a villain ok?" It hurts to see my older brother do this to himself acting as if he wasn't human "take izuku, shoto and Natsuo outside and scream as loud as you can. Please Fuyumi.." I hugged him so tight my tears were the only thing that showed how I felt, I quickly got all three of my younger brothers and we went outside, I saw father parking and the old hag following us. I took in a deep breath, and I screamed so loud, izuku and shoto started crying, Natsuo looked in horror as our house started burning, blue flames even in the forest, father ran towards us and protected us from the fire i saw touya run to a portal and that was the last time I ever saw my older brother..

6 years later I was looking at the news and I heard of a villain called dabi, he looked a lot like touya which scared me, then I realized that it was touya all along. I'd see him in sketchy alley ways and I realized that it's my older brother being a good older brother all while being 'dead'

_________(end of flash back)__________

No one's POV:

"So what you're trying to say, is that you've already got the DNA results without doing any DNA test?..." izuku and his smart brain that never usually worked said as Fuyumi nodded "wait so who are the other people who look like they're gonna fall asleep?" He asked pointing at the other three idiots behind touya, "meet some of my friends i guess, the short one is our cousin tenko, the girl is Himiko toga, and the guy laying on the floor is is Jin bubaigawara, but we call him twice" he presented each and every single one of them trying to sound like he cared which he really did.

"Ok help me get the rest of my groceries and we go home and I prepare a feast for y'all, izuku you have the responsibility to explain to shoto when we get home" Fuyumi said she assigned teams as well, touya and izuku, twice and tomura, and toga and herself, they went and got everything

( HELLO GUYSSSSSS THIS TOOK ME A DECADE TO DO CUZ LIKE I GOT EXAMS AND STUFF, IK Y'ALL BE THINK "THIS BITCH GOT EXAMS EVERYDAY OR WHAT" BUT LIKE IT AIN'T MY FAULT SCHOOL HATES ME, BUT ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKED YHIS CHAPTER)