Chapter 1

I just came in my pants

"What the fuck."

cw: very slight mentions of homophobia.

"And the video posted!" Richie said.

"Nice!" Justin replied.

The two traveled to Vermont to golf. No body knew why golf really but they had fun.

"Today went by fast, it's our last day in Vermont too," Richie said. "Hey yk how this place came with a hot tub?" 

"Yeah."

"Let's put it to use."

"In this cold??" The 31 year old questioned quizzically.

"I mean yeah its a HOT tub"

Justin looked away, a soft blush creaming over his cheeks. "I know, B-but... I didnt pack my swimming trunks."

"neither did I, I'm just gonna go in my underwear."

Justin felt his heart skip a beat. *in his underwear??* Justin thought. "W-what?? There's no need for that." He laughed awkwardly.

"Mmmm. ykw maybe you're right. I'll just go naked instead."

Justin's nose started compulsively bleeding. The thought of seeing richie's thighs were bad enough... and now his bare ass??

Justin shook his head. *Hes your best friend. You can't be thinking about him like this. You BAKA.*

"Sooo? Are you cuming?" Richie asked justin.

"Uhm... sure," and so the two boys made their way to the bathtub. They had another person too, his name is Keo.

Richie and Keo are taking off their clothes, with Justin looking away.

"You're not gonna strip?" Richie asks him.

"D-d-don't say that it sounds vulgar! a-a-and I-I will...! Just give me a sec." Justin turns away from richie. He then suddenly feels manly veiny hands around his waist.

A hushed whisper infiltrates his sensitive ears: "we'll hurry, you wouldn't wanna keep me waiting no?"

Justin gulped *gulp*. Something at the pit of his stomach loved the way richie spoke so dominantly to his ear. It made him feel eccentric. Justined took off his shirt and walked to the hot tub with the two other guys.

Slowly they made their way into the hot tub. What was once cold to them turned into a beautiful like warm sensation that made them all so wet like a pile of sluts.

Keo brought beer and the three were at peace. It was then someone said "let's play truth or dare."

"yesss and lets ask naughty questions, it makes it the more fun" Richie's monster side came out.

Justin agreed"I'll ask first, Keo truth or dare??"

"Truth"

"ugh you're so lameeee" Richie complained

Justin continued: "Tell us a deep secret"

"Uhmm" Keo pondered. "I like Boys."

Richie and Justin's jaws dropped.

"You're gay?"

"I hope you two won't view me any more different, I've been planning to tell you guys sometime on this trip, I'm sorry I didn't bring it up earlier."

"It's okay John!! We still love you the way you are." Justin smiled.

"Thank Justin" Keo reciprocated the smile. "Richie?"

"Yeah cool.."

"What's wrong??" Justin asked richie.

"Nothing. You do u it's whatever just try not to have a crush on me... that's weird.." richie awkwardly laughed.

"Richie that's pretty rude to say..." Justin said.

"I mean it's kinda weird we're like pretty much naked with someone who likes boys..." richie continued.

"OK let's change the subject." keo said, "Justin. Truth or dare?"

"I'll also pick truth."

"Man you two are so lame," richie sighed, his devil side of him was throbbing to be let out.

"Well ... do you have a crush on anyone right now...?"

Justin's heart skipped a beat again, he did... but his mouth opened before he thought about what he could say.

"Yes."

"Omg?? Who????" Richie asked. "Wait... dont tell me its that one ex of yours from middle school? I really hope you still dont have feeling for her."

*yeah... 'HER'* Justin thought about his ex. 

"Uh-uh. You already asked your question and i answered." Justin stuck out his tongue cupped his cheeks showing off his cute aegyo.

"ok whatever, ask me now," Richie said, his inner demon finally secreting out of him.

"I got a good one," Keo said. "truth or dare?"

"Dare." Richie demanded.

"Uhhh ok..." Keo pondered. A smirk then plastered along his face.

"I dare you to kiss Justin."

"WHAT??!!" 

"b-b-b-but-" Justin was a stammering mess. His face was bright red as he looked away.

"C'mon Richie you've been waiting for a dare, here it is."

Richie looked at Keo, then at Justin, then at his beer. He snatched his beer and chugged it

"Richie omg!" Keo said.

He then threw the beer to aside and made his way over to Justin.

"R-r-r-rich-rich-ie..." Justin was shaking as he felt those familiar, warm tough and veiny hands cup his cheeks.

With little to no hesitation, Richie smashed his and Justin's faces together.

And they kissed.