Chapter 7 (The END)

"You're pregnant"

"How is this even possible??" Richie asked. "hes as boy"

"well this is a rare case, in some cases the boys can get pomegranate when they have gay intercourse.

but one thought kept running through Justin's mind.

he did it with Richie AND Hayden...

who was the father??

"Can you do a paternity test?" Justin asked.

The doc shook his head no "I'll have the two of you figure this out, good luck." and left

"what if its Hayden's??  but what is its yours- " Justin began to freak out.

"Shhh shhhhhh," Richie caressed his index finger on Justin's plump lips. "its ok baby...i will support you either way. Even if theres a chance this is Hayden's baby its YOUR decision."

Justin calmed down from Richie's words. "Thank you..."

"I know this isnt the right time or place to tell u but..." richie got down on his knees and took out a box.

"marry me?"

Justin began to cry out of happiness and yelled "OH YES~ YES AUH YES~"

and then they kissed again and did it on the hospital's bed.

...

After many months... the two boys went out on another trip.

It was a very special occasion, bc this was their wedding day. The two boys were so excited and notified all their fans too.

"Are you ready?" Keo asked Justin.

"I'm so nervous..."

"k"

Justin looked down at his belly, it was bloated like a water melon.

"You look good Justin, I'm sure Richie will give head over heels for you." Keo told the boy. "C'mon, its time."

With that. Keo lead Justin to the weed hall

Everyone was sitting in the wedding hall, as music started playing.

Slowly, Keo walked beside Justin to Richie.

This was the happiest day in their life and nothing could ruin it.

"Now, let us commence the marriage," a familiar voice spoke.

Justin turned to the pastor, it was prith!

"Thank you sm for officiating our marriage ceremony," Justin smiles at her. They became good friends overtime. And he didn't only just like her for her sexy boobs and killer looks.

"Of course!" she smiled, "now lets begin this ceremony!"

They went through the speech and went into vows:

"Richie, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love him, to bone him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Richie said.

"And Justin? Do you promise to bone hi-"

"I OBJECT!!" A sudden voice rips through the crowd of people, making everyone gasp.

Hayden then Jumps up and points at Justin. "HES CARRYING ME BABY!!"

Everyone gasped even LOUDER.

Their potentially best day of their life was going down hill. *I cant believe this is actually happening*

From all the chaos, Justin started feeling weird. And then he looked down to see a puddle of water under him.

"HIS WATER BROKE" Someone yelled from the crowd.

Richie picked up Justin bridal style and Keo followed behind and went to the hospital.

Justin went into labor.

"It hurts!!" Justin screamed as he tried contracting his asshole. "This feels like the biggest shit I ever took!!"

"Babe babe look at me," Richie said. "You took ME. remember my DIAMETER IS 6 INCHES. you can DO THIS!"

With those words of encouragement, Justin pushed out as hard as he could.

Until finally a few hours later, the baby finally came into the world.

the baby was just born and already looked ethereal.

"Do you guys have a name for him yet??" Keo asked.

"No we havent really decided yet," Richie answered.

"mmmm," Justin pondered... "How does Tristan sound?"

"Tristan?" Richie said. They knew this baby would become a future thirst trapper "I love it."

Later they announced the baby's name to the whole world. They even got #1 on trending! They began making more videos with their son too.

Richie and Justin loved each other so much.

A few more months after that, Justin came home early from work. He went to go meet with a company so they could negotiate a contract, but the appointment got re-scheduled for another time.

"Babe I'm home!!" Justin said. But he didn't hear a response.

*Thats weird* Justin thought as he walked around the apartment. He then heard talking and giggling cuming from another room.

Justin then saw Richie in bed... with Charlie damelio

Justin accidentally made a noise and the 2 people spotted him.

"Justin??!" The two hurrily separated.

Richie was the first to talk "Look! its not what it looks like!"

Justin felt betrayed... his husband was CHEATING on him with their neigh!

"I can't believe this..."

Charlie damelio slid under the covers, a smirk plastered along her face. "Sorry Justin. I guess my amazing tits were just too much for Richie."

Just then. Justin Howled and turned into his wolf form. He jumped on top of the girl and ripped her to shreds.

Justin then looked at Richie. "Now I will impregnate you so you know who you belong too."

And with that, Justin also made Richie shit 100 times.
~The End.