Chapter 6

Justin woke up to the hospital. 

"Hes awake!" 

Just then two guys ran to Justin. It was Richie and hayden.

"Thank god youre ok!" Hayden said. 

Richie held Justin's hand and squeezed it. but then justin slapped it away. 

he was still really mad at richie.

 "what happened doctor? do you know what happened to him??"

"We're running a few tests right now. Is it ok if the two of you boys wait outside for a bit?" The doctor said.

The boys nodded and headed out. While the doctors did tests on justin. Hayden and Richie started arguing again.

"Great. its all your fault he's at the hosptial!" Hayden yelled. "Now i cant get tiktok clout from him- oh... oops" Hayden accidntally let slip.

"Now i cant get tiktok clout from him."

*Now it all makes sense...* Richie thot. Hayden was USING JUSTIN!

Richie grabbed Hayden's collar and growled in his face. "You dont ever speak to Justin ever again. DO U UNDERSTAND??" 

Richie's monster side was so intense it made Hayden whimper. With that Hayden began to cry and cartwheeled away from richie at full speed. 

A few minutes later the doctor came out. "we just finished testing him. we're waiting for the results now so if you want to talk to him now you can"

Richie thanked the doctor before taking a huge breath and walked in. 

"Justin?" he asked

"Go away."

"Please... i just want to talk."

"No. where's Hasten?"

"he's gone justin, he was trying to use you." 

"w-w-what?"

richie sighed. "He accidently told me was going to use you to get more followers on tiktok."

"h-he did?"

Richie nooded. "justin, im sorry. i never meant to hurt you I was just afraid..."

"Afraid of what?" Justin asked.

"That you didn't like me back..." richie said.

Just then justin's heart skipped so many beats. "Y-y-y-ou l-l-like me??" 

"No.. sorry not like..."

Justin got sad again.

"I love you, Justin handjob."

"R-r-rRichie.... I love you too." 

and then They kissed.

But then the doctor came. "We have your results."

"So? a stomache bug? chlamydia?" 

The doctor shook his head and looked very serious. 

"Justin... it looks like..."

"What??" the two boys intently looked at the doctor, waiting for an answer.

"You're pregnant."