Chapter 11.

So we are sitting in the restaurant me and jk are look at the menu. As joon starts to get fussy. I pick him up I start to rock him back and forth but he is on the edge of crying then I realize I haven't checked his diaper and it's dirty . Then I say here order me a water and I will be right back I have to go change joon . Jk offers to do it himself but I replied saying it's ok I don t mind . He says ok .

as I walk in to the bathroom there's a line and a lady is using the changing table for her child .then I hear a voice behind me say .oh you can go in front of me since your pregnant and you have a baby .I say oh are you sure miss I can wait . No it's ok go ahead as she moves so I can go .thank you so much miss .no problem

I start to change joon's diaper then I realize he had a blowout as I start to freak out I text jk to bring me the diaper bag. He than text back saying ok . As he comes In confused wondering why I needed the whole diaper bag . But he saw it for his own eyes and says oh shit . I replied saying yeah can you get me a new outfit for him out of the bag . He hands me the new outfit .i clean him up and put his new outfit on .throw away his old diaper and pick him up and get his bag .wash my hands and leave the bathroom . Walking back to our table joon is all happy .I sit back down and put him in the high chair he then makes graby hands to jk . Jk then gives him a piece of chips as joon is eating that . I ask him is it noticeable that I'm pregnant? . He then says yes but it's ok you look beautiful pregnant. I then say thank you baby I love you . The lady to take our order comes . Hi I'm Dahyun and I will be your waiter for today what can I get everyone. Hi hmmmm..... I will have the burger and fries and can I add the chicken strips and the bbq little mini burgers and Another side of fries as I gave the lady my menu . Jk and eyes are just wild looking at me then she says ok . And for you sir what would you like .
I will just have the burger and fries as well and that's it for me . Ok i it will be out shorty . Ok so where do you want go after this to jk asked me " hmmm maybe shopping oooo what if we take joon to a pumpkin patch it's almost October plus we take cute pictures of him and we can have fun " sure that sounds fun . I'm so happy you don t have morning sickness as bad as it was jk said "
I know it was horrible I thought I could never eat again but now all I wanna do is eat .then all of the sudden joon points to jk saying "dada"
Jk was going to say something but I say it's ok just let him . "Ok here is your two burgers and fries and I will be back with the rest the lady says " ok wow this looks good . "Ok here is your chicken strips and mini bbq burger and extra fries enjoy your meal call me if you need anything else "
Wow how are you gonna eat all of that jk says . Oh I will

40 minutes later
"Ok I'm done tae says as all his food is now gone " damn jk says as he's feeding joon his bottle " the lady comes back ok here's the check and btw y'all have a beautiful baby what's his name " . She says oh thank you his name is joon . Awwww that's so cute I bet he's gonna be a good big brother well congratulations".

"I say thank you as I rub my boaded belly yes " . Ok I can hold joon and put him back in his car seat I pick him up and put his little buckle on and get up and grab his diaper bag " jk then says are you ok your bump is like 3 times bigger then it was you at least look like your 2months pregnant " ok let's go as we put joon in the car and get in we drive to the pumpkin patch