Stuff/Introductions

Main friend group: Finn, Robin, Vance, Billy, Bruce, Griffin, and Gwen. NONE OF THE MISSING KIDS DIED/EXISTED IN 1978. All of them are seniors subtracting Griffin who is a junior. My head canons: Robin and Vance are gay, Finn is bisexual, Billy, Griffin and Bruce are pansexual, and Gwen straight. Everyone (from the friend group) knows about each other and of course they all support each other. More head canons: Vance is from Paris and can speak french (just like how Robin speaks spanish) Finney's mom was from France so he's half french and can speak french aswell!Griffin tends to get nervous so he likes to play with Billy's jacket zipper. Bruce is scared of loud sounds and whenever his friends fight he leaves and goes hide in the restroom and Vance would comfort him and everyone would apologize. Vance would act tough but deep inside he's sensitive so if anyone pushes him too far or says the wrong thing he breaks down while everyone comforts him (specifically Bruce and Robin) Robin is scared of silence so he would silently cry to himself and Finn and Vance would comfort him. Finn and Robin have a crush on each other and they start dating at the beginning but break up but they date again. Bruce and Vance are dating and Billy and Griffin will date possibly in a farther chapter after stuff is wrote down. Their ages are: Finn-17, Robin-17 1/2, Vance-17 1/2, Griffin-16, Bruce-17, Billy-17, and Gwen-14 1/2. They are all in high school and this is inspired from three different authors who I'll mention in a credits chapter. I'll also write some rinney, brance, and briffin one shots for fun :}  Happy reading! (Well after the first chapter is out lmao)

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER IT'S HAS A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT