Two

Johnny rolled over to Pull his girlfriend closer to him in his sleep, only to come up with empty sheets. Snapping his eyes open he frantically looked around the small bedroom they shared, his breath hitching. Had someone come in the middle of the night and abducted Lulu? Johnny'd had countless nightmares that started out like this.
"Lulu?" He called out, jumping out of bed and walking out of the room.
"What are you yelling about? It's one in the morning, Johnny!" Maxie Jones emerged from her bedroom in an annoyed fashion, glaring at him.
"I can't find Lu. Have you seen here?" Johnny was frantic with worry yet, Maxie didn't seem to care. At all.
"It's not my job to keep up with Lulu, I'm not her keeper. She probably ran off, isn't that what she's best at? You need a woman who will stay by you're side, Johnny. Lulu's just no good." Maxie purred slowly walking towards him, putting a hand on his chest...a light smirk playing on her lips. Before Johnny could say or do anything there came a pounding on the door, Johnny pushed Maxie away from him and threw open the front door.
"Claudia? What are you doing here?" Johnny was shocked to see his older sister, especially at this hour.
"Lulu called me, where is she? It sounded really urgent." Claudia stepped inside of the apartment wasting no time as to why she was here, it wasn't often she missed her beauty sleep.
"That's what I'm trying to figure out, I can't find her." Johnny admitted, the two siblings shared a look.
"Hello? Is... anyone there?" They all heard a faint voice call out, she sounded weak. Claudia and Johnny rushed towards the sound of her voice, down the short hallway and to the bathroom where Lulu Spencer lay against the wall.
"Baby, what's going on? What happened?" Johnny sank down onto his knees in front of her, brushing her matted blonde hair away from her face.
"I don't know if you remember but you called me...what happened?" Claudia sat on the edge of the bathtub, Claudia still didn't much care for Lulu but the mother in her was touched.
"I started having really bad pains in my stomach, and I started bleeding. I took a pregnancy test earlier and it was positive, I was going to wait until in the morning to go to GH...but I don't think I can." Lulu held onto her stomach, shutting her eyes.
"John, we need to get her to the hospital..." Claudia sighed, abruptly standing up from the tub and gripping her keys. Johnny gently picked Lulu up bridal style and carrying her out of the bathroom and out of the apartment.