One

Lulu Spencer paced back and forth, anxious about what the future held for Johnny and Lulu. Now wasn't the time for her to be pregnant, Johnny had just walked away from his family and was currently looking for employment...she hoped she wasn't pregnant. She heard a beeping sound from her bathroom indicating that the test was ready for determination.
"It's now and never, Lulu." She took a deep breath, looking at the pregnancy test sitting on the bathroom sink. Two pink lines showed up, confirming her fears.
"It would be positive, of course. Just my luck." Lulu mutters, throwing it in the trash can and walking out into the living room. Johnny had just gotten home and was sitting on the couch, Maxie was in the living room as well.
"You've been in there for days, I was starting to worry." Maxie rolled her eyes.
"I'm fine." Lulu's voice cracked slightly as she lied.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Johnny stood up from the couch concerned, and walked over to where she stood. Why did he have to pick up on her every mood? Johnny knew her so well.
"I just don't feel good, that's all." She lied, how many times would she speak white lies to him?
"Well, let me take care of you. I don't want you going through this alone." He sighs, looking into her hazel hues.
"God, you're such a good boyfriend...I really don't deserve you." She sighs, laying her head on his chest.
"Ugh, you two make me sick." Maxie wrinkled her nose, and walked to her bedroom.
"Are you sure that's all? Is Claudia bothering you? Because I can talk to her if she is." Johnny continues to look down at her, worried that she was holding something back.
"I'm sure." Lulu nodded, not ready to tell him just yet.
"Let's get you to bed...you need some rest." Johnny decided, scooping her up in his arms and carrying his girlfriend to their bedroom.
"Why are you so good to me?" Lulu asked, as he sat her down on the bed and pulled the covers back...getting in the bed himself.
"You're my girlfriend...it's like, my one job to be nice to you. I love you, Lu. You have no idea how much you saved my life, showed me I didn't have to the live a life I didn't want to live. I know it'll be hard at first but, we'll make it. I believe in us." Johnny pulled her close to him, having a feeling there was more to the story than she told. Lulu relaxed if only a little bit, laying her head on his chest.
"Goodnight baby girl." Johnny kissed the top of her head.
"Goodnight honey." Lulu mumbled sleepily, hoping he was right about everything working out.