Story Of My Life...( Love story)

Brooklyn's POV

I knew it was Too Hard to believe, He didn't even love me. Life's Too short but you have to carry on. He told me he loved me several times, but if he really did would he have hurt me like that. This is what He posted on his twitter, everyone is all out of there minds to who he's talking bout.

RayTrendyme:

Real early in the morning, whenever I'm lonely

I pick my phone up and I start to dial your number

Might sound like a crazy stalker or something

But I can't let go of her

She was all so perfect, she was just my type

She's the one I searched for, searched for, all my life

Whoa I'm trying, trying to get her, back in my arms

Everything, under the sun, but my baby gone

That was really sweet , but I could I ever trust or love again. I've been broken. Bein Through danger , fought a fuckin Gang, suffered From abuse, and for what. Just for him.

I took my phone. Flicked over one of the photo's of me and Ray sharing a kiss in his car, and the other at The Movies after watching twiighlight. These pictures made a tear run down my face. Sitting  on that plane I felt like turning back and just running into his arms like we used to be, not what we are now. But I had To keep calm and carry on.....

FLASHBACK..

Ray: BROOKLYN !! STOP *standing in her Face*

Brooke:  and why should I !!!

Ray: Because *breathes in * Im sorry, Savannah was just a total distraction.

Brooke: Boy don't you be talkin shit , wait wait letme guess Brittany was a mistake too!!

Ray: who told you bout he.., anyways it doesn't matter im sorry !!

Brooke: uh yeah we all are , Middle Fuckin  Finger To you Ray.........

Ray: Brooklyn! *holds her hand*

Brooke: Bitch I aint bout the bicker! *leaves*

--------------------------------------