SEX & I

Jordan's POV🌸~

.....My Name is Jordan I'm 18 years old I live in Detroit but I fell for this Boy in Miami his name Chris (boy in media)🌸 ...Chris was fine ass hell. He was Lightskin with Sandy Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes with 4 tattoos. I was so happy because he finally was coming to see me again. Now hold up don't get shit twisted 👿 I'm not one of them bitches who fuck with random niggas that's were you got me bent at . I know Chris because we grew up in the hood together and when my pops used to get drunk and beat my mom I used to sneak out my window and run to his house ( I mean he only lived four houses away 😬) I would beat on his window until he let me in and he made me Ramen Noodles and read me my favorite book Dr.Suess Green Eggs And Ham. When he was 14 Chris dad got locked up and his mom moved to Miami with her mom. When I was 16 Chris came back to the D and he stayed for the summer. But then went back and now he's coming to see me again.

Anyways I waited around for Chris to call me to come and get him from the airport but he didn't call. I decided to shower and stuff and put on my compression shirt and sweats. I put my long black hair in a cute bun and put my tongue piercing in to take a picture.

It's so funny when u bout to take a picture a nigga wanna interrupt but when you ain't doing shit they can't call yo ass....BULLSHIT😒 Chris has a lot of nerves interrupting my Selfie.i answered the phone but it was a lot of commotion going on in his background.
"Hello".I said.
"Jo aye come get me from the airport and pick me up some Coney Island a nigga is STARVING!"Chris little greedy ass.
"Alr give me a hour and I'll be there love u bye."

All Jokes aside I was happy Asf that Chris was in town cuz I miss him so much 😍. Well I Put on my Nike crop-top and my Nike sweats and my Nike slides grabbed my phone my keys locked the doors got in the car (A DODGE CHARGER) and went to Coney Island first cuz I was hungry to. I ordered are food and paid for it then I waited 10mins for it to be done. As soon as the food got done I grabbed it and ran to the car to go get my BABY CHRISSSSSSS😘😘😝. After a long ass ride I finally pulled up to the airport and saw Chris fine ass looking like a lost puppy I yelled his name out the window and he ran to the car I could tell he was happy asf. "Wassup Little Nigga." Chris Spoke.
"Omg Hey Chris I Missed You So Much How u and Mama Been." I spoke while reaching over and giving him a huge hug.
"Damn girl u bout to squeeze the life out of me and I missed u too Mama has been good she misses u a lot though." Chris Stated.
"Awwww😍 I miss her too and Oh I got u yo food." I said handing him his coney dog and chilli cheese fries."
"Thank u Jordan omfg I miss this shit bro they don't got this shit down south bro forreal." Chris said in excitement.
"I guessed yo greedy ass is welcome."I said chuckling to myself.😂 So after a few hours we arrived in my driveway and me and Chris got out the car and walked up on the porch while Chris grabbed his luggage and I unlocked the door and he put his stuff in the living room. We then sat down on the couch and chopped it up about how it is in Miami and up here in Detroit. I then asked Chris to come upstairs with me so I can show him the guest room and he grabbed his luggage so he put his stuff in the room.
"Well this is where you going to be sleeping." I told Chris.
"Wait a minute I thought we was going to be sharing yo room." Chris stated looking very confused.
"Nigga who agreed to that Jordan didn't agree to that shit."
"Man U still got that smart ass mouth don't u?" Chris asked chuckling to himself.
"Yup u got a problem with it if u do let's solve it then." I said playfully.
"I see I need to put u in your place." Chris said licking his lips. Chris then got up off the bed where he was sitting and stood over me (I'm 5'2 Chris is 6'1) he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me to his chest he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back, Chris then picks me up and lays me on the bed on my back and he takes of my jeans and then takes off his then he gets in between my legs and starts kissing me then he started kissing me on my neck. I started grunting and then he started rubbing my pearl then took 2 fingers and started to finger me super duper fast I begin to moan and grip the covers then he sped up I felt like I was about to die I came and he didn't stop I started screaming his name and he said louder and sped up his pace I said his name louder and he made me come again then he stuck his fingers in my mouth so I can taste my pearl . Next he began to kiss me all the way down and began to eat me out I think he was spelling his WHOLE name he has a long ass name his name is Chris John Xavier Von Yano Rob Sanders but it felt good cuz I was moaning like crazy. He then took my panties all the way off and took his drawls off and pulled his dick out. I'm not going to lie he was WAY bigger than before I thought he was going to destroy my pearl but I didn't care cuz I missed him. He spit on it a couple times and then jerked it a couple times so it was nice and wet. He then rubbed it up and down my pearl sending chills down my spine. "OMFG STOP TEASING ME CHRIS!!!!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry dang." he said. He then put the tip in me and slowly began to thrust making me grunt then he sped up and I began to moan super loud he went faster and faster and had me screaming his name.
"You Like That Don't U." Chris spoke
"Mhmmmmmm." I mumbled still moaning and screaming.
"Say u love Daddy." Chris directed me.
I couldn't speak when I didn't reply he sped up and I squirted but that didn't make Chris stop he just kept going.
"I guess u don't love me I guess I gotta make u love me huh."
"Omg ... CHRISSSSSSSSSSS IM BOUT TO COME OMG.." I moaned.
"Come on Daddy." Chris said speeding up even more. After a few seconds I came all over him then he pulled out and came on me. Next thing I know he turned me on my stomach and told me arch my back. I did as he said and then he said u thought we was finished. He pushed it in deep and sped up. I forgot my momma had a key to my house. I heard keys hit the counter in the kitchen but I didn't care I was enjoying this then my moaning got louder and louder to were my momma bust in the room cuz she thought I was injured. She looked at me then dropped her jaw and stared at Chris for a long period of time he pulled out and grabbed the covers and put it over me and him .
"Wtf is going on in here." My momma said in anger and disappointment in means him.
"We are so sorry look miss Blue it's been a minute since me and Jordan seen each other it was my fault I started it she tried to stop but I took it to far I'm sorry .... we're sorry."
I just sat there look quezzy asf. Momma looked like she wanted to beat the hell out of me and Chris. We hoped up and put some clothes on and then we got a long ass talking to by my momma. "Damn that's embarrassing for real bro." Chris said with the look of true embarrassment in his face. "Let's just not talk about it alright." I said angrily.