SEX & IIII

Imani POV😘
My name is Imani I'm 17 years old and I live in Detroit and I'm Jordan's best friend (Imani is yhalknozhi ) I go to Cass with Jordan and I know Chris to he friends with my boyfriend Dre. I know yhall probably like why is tryna be in this story but trust me I play a big part in Jordan's life well that's all peace my babies 😘.
(Countinued From Chris POV🉐)
When Jordan woke up she said she was hurting so I rubbed her neck she said no bae my vagina I think u got a little to rough so I rubbed her to try to make it better but I got a handful of blood. BRO JO U ON YO PERIOD AND YOU LET ME FUCK U I yelled at Jordan she said she didn't come on her period For another month. I was nerveous asf my baby was bleeding and we didn't know why I called up Imani and told her what was going on she said she'd be on her way asap. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door I already knew who it was I grabbed a towel and I grabbed my baby girl and opened the door but it wasn't Imani standing there it was Miss Blue. Look whatever she wanted was gone have to wait I had something to do so I pushed her out the way and ran out the room to the elevator where I saw Imani about to get off I pushed her back in and pushed the lobby button we then got off the elevator and ran to Imani's car Dre unlocked the doors I placed the towel down and put Jordan in the car. I was scared but lucky cuz the hospital was across the street literally across the street. I ran into the hospital and told them what was going on with Jordan they put her on a stretcher and took her to a room I followed and it was no way in hell they was gone make me stop or so I thought. Moments later the doctors called me in the room I walked over to Jordan and start kissing her like she had died and came back to life. I asked the doctor what happened to her and he said her Vaginal Muscle was ripped hood term was when I stuck it all the way in I fucked some shit up. I was pissed at myself I hurt my bundle of joy my life my soul I hurt Jordan. The doctor said they patched it up and we couldn't have sex for 10 months I was bout mad asf damn i fucked up forreal I mean 10 months is a long ass time shit that's what he thought bet in 3 or 4 weeks I'll be in that box again. I swear these doctors take the fun away from everything forreal bro like that's not fair everybody need love. Jordan was looking sleepy asf and the doctor said she had to stay in the hospital for three weeks so I took it upon myself to get her clothes her tooth brush her scarf and her schoolwork I walked into Cass and everybody was staring at me I graduated last year but Jordan was still in school she was graduating next year and I was proud of her but right now I just need to do my job the lady at the front desk kept looking at me like I was a price of meat and she gave me my visitors pass so I could go get Jordan's work from her classes every single class I went in I heard a girl whisper I was cute I thought damn these bitches thirsty and this one one girl kept staring at me so I asked her did she like what she saw and she bust out laughing. She asked me my name and I told her my name was Chris she asked me how old I was and I said 20 she gave me her number and said her name was Jaliae and she was 18 I balls that shit up and threw it at her and walked away thus bitch was dumb she followed me down the hall and said what was that for I said I'm in a relationship she said u can't call 2 months a relationship isn't that how long you and Jordan been dating I said bitch u must be stupid I've been dating Jordan for 9 years now get yo thirsty ass out my face she ain't move so I was gone be the bigger person and walk away from this dumb thot.