SEX & IIIII

Jordan Pov✨~
Bae u mad it's your fault we can't have sex I laughed telling Chris he was pissed off I wasn't tripping I didn't mind no sex for a while. I was happy to be out the hospital and it's been 2 months and I've listened to the doctors orders so that I can heal I know that this was bugging Chris cuz he need me like everyday he just to be inside me he can literally say he loves me on the inside and in the outside. I graduated to I was happy I didn't know which university I wanted to go to it was to many offers and I knew I didn't wanna leave Chris yet or I could just live off campus I dont even wanna think about college changing the subject to my best friend Imani I missed her she said she was supposed to be coming over but I know she was with Dre and all them to do is fuck I mean me and Chris do to but that's cuz of time lapse so they don't got a excuse they see each other everyday and they just nasty but I hope if she came she brought Dre cuz I was sick off Chris walking around here like his goldfish died or some shit. I know yall wondering why I did that crazy ass shit to Chris to tell you the truth I really don't know something came over me and Chris was just there to feel what came over me.