SEX & IIIIII

5 months later~
Chris POV🌵~
"Jordan wake yo lazy ass up." I yelled hitting here with a pillow.
"BAE STOP DAMN YOU PLAY TO MUCH." Jordan yelled with her sensitive ass.
"Girl who tf is u talking to." I said raising my eyebrow.
"CHRIS JOHN XAVIER VON YANO SANDERS THATS WHO THE FUCK IM TALKING TO." She said getting in my face on her tippy toes with her short ass.
"There must be another nigga named Chris cuz last time I recall I'm yo daddy." I smirked.
"When did we establish this Chris." She asked throwing her head back.
"When u was in that bed and I made u moan I asked what my name was and u said Chris and I said that's the wrong answer so I want faster and deeper and made u say my name D-A-D-D-Y do remember now." I said watching her crack a smile.
"That's not the point and I was just moaning and doing all that stuff to make u feel good cuz truth is you really not that good." She said and I got pissed off and start walking toward Jo to make her take back what she said. She didn't wanna take it back so she tried to run to the door I got there first I locked and blocked it then she tried to run to the bathroom in are room and o yeah we got are own house anyways I got there first again and locked that door and blocked it. Jordan got irritated and tried to punch me in the chest but I caught her fist she tried to hit me with the other one and I caught her fist again I think this was a game Jordan wasn't gone win but she was trying hard. She then said she quit and I let her fist go I was about to go open the doors till she jumped on my back putting my shirt over my head I twirled and twirled till I finally got a grip of my shirt and I grabbed Jordan off my back and body slammed her on the bed I jumped on the bed and layed on her putting all my weight on her and I said 1...2...3 she tapped out and I got up but she pulled my back down and got on top of me and said now it was her turn she started tickling me and I bust out laughing I then told her to stop cause I felt weird I'm a grown ass man getting tickled what type of bullshit is that she stopped tickling me and I leaned up to give her a kiss she grabbed my face kissed my forehead then said naw this not the spot she kissed me on the right cheek and said naw this not the spot she kissed me on my left cheek and said no not here she then kissed my lips she said mmhm this is the spot right here. She start kiss attacking me and then I flipped us over so that I was in between her legs I then looked in her eyes and told her I love her she kissed me and said she love me to next thing I know she said she thought it was time I asked her was she sure and she said yea. I was happy it's been almost 10 months since we been without sex but the funny thing is that within those ten months me and Jordan have grown to love each other more and I was happy about that but now it was time to shine and scream and moan and have the neighbors knowing my name. I started to kiss on her body till I got her v I slid her panties off with my teeth and began to eat her out I watched her try not to moan like she literally covered her mouth and played in my hair I countinue to do this till I get a noise. I said if u gone speak , speak. She shook her head no and pulled my hair really hard as I finished what I was doing so I kept going she got louder and started to say my name so I kept going to keep it real I really didn't wanna fuck this is all I wanted to do with her. I kept flicking my toungue in and out and she got to sheets wet but I didn't care I been at it for 2 hours why stop now. I then thought I heard footsteps but I wasn't really paying it no mind Jordan kept screaming my name and she put a pillow over her face cause was getting to loud but I snatched that shit off next thing I know Imani walks in the door but she closes it and starts screaming OMFG IM SO SORRY OMFG OMFG IT WAS A TRUE ACCIDENT. But I told her she was good and I finished up what I was doing I put that girl to sleep but I woke her up to take a shower with me I mean we took a shower and put some clothes on and went to chill with Imani she just looked at us and then said hey there u little freaks. We both said hey in unison we laughed and I asked were Dre was Imani said that he was out running the streets with Brian (Dre Brother). TBH I hated Brian he was a bad influence on Dre but that's Dre brother so it's nothing I could really do. Jordan turnt on a movie and then popped popcorn and grabbed 2 covers she came and sat on my lap I fell asleep.
..................10 Minutes Later.....................
I was in the middle of having this good ass dream till I felt Jordan wake me up she said she wanted it now I said but Imani is literally right there she said so what this is are house she could easily go home and Imani is a deep sleeper. I then said alright if u say so I pulled her panties off and I pulled my shorts and boxers down I couldn't find a condom so I guess I just had to do it . I pushed it in slowly making Jo slightly moan but she then started pulling me out she said it hurt but she liked it so she slid it in herself and it sounded like she was crying I couldn't tell I listened closely and she wasn't crying she was moaning I sped up and she moaned a little bit louder I kept speeding up till we both came at the same time and then she got off of me and pulled her panties up I pulled my boxers up but left my shorts on the floor. I whispered in her ear we needed that she said we surely did she then turned around facing me and grabbed my head and kissed my she didn't stop and she gave toungue but I didn't care we stopped after a while and we went to sleep.