Twenty-six | M |

3rd person

JIMINS LIPS TRAILED DOWN TRINITYS NECK TO HER CLEAVAGE. His brat like lips tickled her a little causing a small giggles to leave her mouth, Jimin chuckled against her skin and pulled the straps to her spaghetti tank top down, exposing her bare breast. Jimin loved how big and full they have gotten from her being pregnant, he especially loved her areolas, how dark they are compared to the rest of her skin. Jimin groans as he took in the sight in front of him, licking his lips he leans down wrapping his mouth completely over her nipple. Trinity let out a gasp, her fingers instantly find there way to his hair, tugging lightly.

A moan leaves jimins lips at the action. He sucks on her nipple, occasionally leaving opened mouth kisses on her breast.

Trinity's eyes rolled to the back of her head as small whimpers leaves her mouth. Her fingers continuously run through his hair, manicured nails deliciously scratching his scalp, Jimins moans ripples another charge of pleasure in her making Trinity cry out.

He then pulled away with a pop, groping her full breast. Trinity mewled at the feeling of her sensitive breast being fondly, it was like Jimin was obsessed with her round breast but he would rather show her than tell her. Actions spoke louder than words to him. Jimin leaned down and latched his lips gently with hers but to Trinity's disappointment, the kiss doesn't last long. Trinity whined, a small pout adoring her mouth

"I know baby I got you" he cooed.

Jimin pulls his shirt over his head and helps Trinity pull hers all the way off. He kisses her swollen belly then pulled her pj shorts down with her underwear. Trinity shimmied her hips to help him get them off faster, Jimin chuckled at her urgency and hastily got his pants off to not keep his girl waiting.

Even though Trinity was pretty much soaking the sheets with her slick, Jimin buries his head between her legs anyway. He couldn't get a enough of her taste on his tastebuds and the feel of her fingers tugging his hair, scratching his scalp. Trinity gasped, her thighs clenching around his head but Jimin wasn't fazed, as always. The young woman squirms as moans rip from her throat. He smirked against her and buried his face into her sopping pussy, almost making out with it.

-

Jimin pulls away, his face glistening with her juices. He licks his lips then undo's his belt. Trinity watched in anticipation as he slid his pants off. She bites her lip at the sight of his thick, muscular thighs.

The tent in his underwear makes itself known, almost ripping through the material.

Trinity leans up and palms him causing the man above her to moan in an almost whiny way. A shiver ran down Trinity hearing him fall a part in her hands. Trinity's explicit touch drove Jimin nuts, the second her deep brown eyes made contact with his, the fierce feeling in the pit of his stomach bursted. The addicted taste of her on his tongue didn't make it any better. Before Trinity could react, Jimin was laying her back down, hovering over her. She gulped at the sight of his dark, lust filled pupils. Trinity whimpers and rubs her thighs together to get some pleasurable friction. Jimin kisses her again, sallowing up her moans, he pulls off his underwear while he and Trinity made out.

Their lips unlocked when a gasp escapes Trinity's lips, the touch of his dick brushing against her thigh had embarrassing mewls coming from her.

She wanted him inside her bad.

"I got you, baby, just relax" he spoke with certainty