Twenty-seven

3rd person

"SHE WANTS TO MEET YOU GUYS" JIMIN SAID TO THE THREE MEN IN FRONT OF HIM. Taehyung, yoongi, and namjoon all look at him confused till Jimin sighed and said "Trinity, you dumbasses" the three of them let out a collective 'ohhhh' making Jimin shake his head at his friends. "Wait, she actually wants to meet us?" Taehyung asked in shock. Jimin nods and got up from the couch walking to his kitchen.

"Yeah she does, why do you sound so surprised?" He said while he put away the dishes. Taehyung shrugged "I just didn't think she would besides you did tell her about the whole gang member thing, right?" Jimin sighed and shook his head "yes I did and she took it surprisingly well, so do you guys want to meet her or not?" Three of them nod in understanding and in agreement to meet Trinity. "I would love to she sounds like a nice woman from the stuff you tell us about her and she makes you happy, that's important" namjoon went on. Jimin smiled at the man's words, Trinity did make him really happy more happy than he has been with anyone else especially with little aaliyah even though she wasn't biological his Jimin still saw her as his daughter and he'll treat her as such.

"You said she has a daughter right?" Yoongi asked. Before Jimin could respond taehyung excited voice interrupted him "she has a daughter?? That's so cute!- wait so are you like a stepfather now?" Taehyung bombarded him. Jimin smiled and nodded "technically yeah I am"

Taehyung had a beaming smile on his face which didn't surprise the rest of them. Kids was a weak spot for taehyung, he'll always talk about meeting the perfect woman and having a lot of kids with her. "How old is she?" Namjoon tuned in "she's six years old and god guys she is the cutest little girl ever, she calls me Jim Jim instead of Jimin and it's so adorable, before me and Trinity got together I already saw her as my own" he gushed. Taehyung cooed while yoongi and namjoon gave each other knowing looks.

They weren't surprised. Jimin was known for loving hard when he has found the right one and it made them happy seeing him love again.

Jimin froze as his face heated up when he saw the looks they were giving him. Did he just go on a whole tangent? He thought to himself but he wasn't embarrassed though. "I just know you guys make a beautiful family" yoongi chimed in. Jimin blushed at that, hiding his face behind his hands "guys stop it" he whined but all that did was make the em coo at him.

A few minutes more the four men converse amongst themselves till Yoongis phone goes off. He looks confused and pulls it out of his back pocket, staring at the message he began to smile and type back a quick response, putting his phone away he stands up and clears his throat to get their attention "I gotta get going Mina needs me for something" the rest of them nod in understanding and watches as he made his way out of the house. Soon enough Jimin phone goes off too, he answer it and holds it up to his ear,

"Oh hey baby whatchu need? Alright I'll right there just calm down" he said then quickly hung up the phone.

"Time to bounce?" Namjoon said. Jimin nodded and they all left out the house.

•••••••••

"I cant fucking believe this" she groaned as she turned the key to her car to start it but it wouldn't. She tried again and again but it wouldn't go "no cursing mommy" aaliyah said as she sat in the backseat "I know baby, mommy is sorry" Trinity sighed and rested her forehead on the steering wheel, she hoped that Jimin would make it to them quickly so aaliyah wouldn't be late to school. "Mommy what's wrong?" Aaliyah questioned, her voice soft as she spoke. Trinity lifted her head and look in the backseat, a small smile adorned her face.