04

One week later

Jimins pov

I walk towards the mansion were about to blow up. I smile and hold jungkooks hand "go on my wife. How's about you go in~"
He smirks "hmmmm sure. Let me just tie my shoe"

I tilt my head when he bends over and then takes his shoe off. I look at him confused. He smiles and makes eye contact with me before chucking the shoe into the house making the triggers go off causing the house to blow up.
I bite the inside of my cheek as he gasps "oh my goodness! It blew up. Oh it would've been a darn shame if I was inside"

He looks at me and smiles. I nod "yeah definitely. Would've been so bad" he giggles and then walks away with one shoe on

HOW DID HE FUCKING KNOW?!?!?!

Jungkooks pov

Does Park think I'm fucking stupid. I'm the son of one of the worlds best mafia men.
I know when there are triggers for a huge bomb inside a house.
Its not fucking rocket science to figure out.

I sit inside the car waiting for jimin to get in. I then grab a spare pair of shoes I have and put them on

I see jimin on the phone with someone and I roll my eyes and then chuck the other shoe at him which hits him in the back of the head. He glares at me and I smile "whoops~"
He rolls his eyes and hangs up the phone and climbs into the car
"driver. Go to the jeon mansion"

I smile "finally letting me go. Took you long enough" he shakes his head "no.you still belong to me" I furrow my eyebrows "wait what?.." he smirks and then the driver starts to drive.

Back to my mansion?.. But why..

Hm..

This is the only time I have no idea what Park is planning...

Jimins pov

This is gonna be good~