07

a few weeks later

jimins pov

i sneak into the jean mansion and into jungkooks bedroom, i look around and gasp a little seeing the dog stuffie i gave him?

what....
he still has it??

i walk to his bed where it was and pick it up, i then look at the lable and see my initials i wrote on there when i was younger "the fu-"

"i could kill you for tresspassing by the way"

i gasp and turn around quickly and see one of jungkooks bodyguards stood in the doorway. i huff "oh its only you, quick close the door"
she sighs and closes he door "what are you doing here jimin? hed kill you in a flash if he knew"

i nod "i know...hey jen..where did he get this?" she shrugs "he never tells anyone about it, when i asked before...he told me its not important but im never allowed to touch it" i tilt my head "why"

she sighs "i kinda wish i knew chim...one maid lost her life because she washed it...jungkook had to go over the writing on the lable and then?....shot her dead" my eyes widen "holy shit"
jennie nods "hes evil....i dont think he even has a soft spot in his entire being"

we both freeze in our places as we hear a gunshot from downstairs followed buy a yell "WHO THE FUCK IS IN HERE?!"
jennie points to the window "go!" i nod, put the dog plush back where i found it and climb out the window and then into a tree outside. i sit so i cant be seen but i can still see into the room.

jungkook slams the bedroom door open and calms down seeing jennie "oh..jennie, why are you in here?" she gulps slightly "sorry boss,it is forecast to rain later so i was coming to close the windows so the bear doesnt get wet and all your things stay dry"

he nods "yes well....thanks but you can go now" jennie nods and walks out the room quickly. i tilt my head as i watch jungkook lock the door and walk to his bed, he picks up the dog plush and sits on his bed "why...why do things have to be like this.."

i gasp a little seeing tears roll down his cheeks. i feel my heart ache slightly as i watch him hug the dog and cry

maybe tae was right.....
he does remember..