05

Hours and hours later

Jimins pov

I fall to my knees with tears in my eyes as I look over at jungkook who was covered in blood and cuts.

He looks over at me and walks to me. He then grabs my chin and smiles

"it was a good game park. But its my turn to play now"

You might be a bit confused about what happened
Let's rewind.
Shall we.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
TRIGGER WARNING
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Hours earlier

Jungkooks pov

We arrive at the Jeon mansion and I look around as I climb out the car. I then spot one of the roses from the Mafia garden has been picked.

Wait...
No..

I rush inside the house and gasp seeing my dead parents and brothers bodies led on the floor. With a singular rose on the top.

I hear laughing behind me and I turn around and my eyes darken as jimin walks through the doors with a mask on because of the smell of the place.

I look at him "you-" he nods "they didn't die when you thought Jeon

I look at him "you-" he nods "they didn't die when you thought Jeon. They died from the hands of my men. It is game over for you disgusting jeons"

I gasp when a group of the park men surround me pointing guns at me. I turn and look back at park "you kill my family.. But that certainly is not the end of the jeons! You forgot one thing park" he scoffs "and what is that"

I smirk "I'm stronger then you think"
He gasps when I take my gun out and shoot two of his Mafia men. I then rush and hide behind a table while they all shoot at me.
I then hear jimin yell "kill him!!"

I scoff and then shoot at them all. I see jimin stood in shock and then his phone starts to ring. I smirk

The deed is done~

I stand up and then one by one I shoot the men. I then rush towards them and punch one of them in the face. I wince a little as one hits my cheek with the gun. I feel blood dripping down my cheek as I kick the man and shoot him once more.

About an hour later

Once they are all down. I turn to jimin who was looking at me "you... Tried to kill taehyung" I smirk and then shoot his leg and he winces and falls to his knees with tears in his eyes.

I walk over to him and grab his chin
"it was a good game park. But it's my turn to play now"

I then walk out of the mansion and take a deep breath of the fresh air and smile..

He has started something only death will end~
He wanted to play with fire.
So he's gonna get burned~