2》Activity

"March to the Left, then to the right. Left, right, left, right. What are we doing again?"

"We are having a trip"

"Say it again"

"We are having a trip"

"Louder!!"

"We are having a trip!"

"I can't he-"

"Damn it Frisk. Have you forgot that all of us here are teenagers. Why do we have to repeat it?" Chara snapped. Hearing Frisk sounds so childish annoys her.

Frisk blowed a whistle. "That is important for our camping trip." She demanded.

The shorty rolled his eyes at the look so innocent young lady. "Frisk, kid. You're maybe a teen but your brain is like an 8 yro." Sans commented telling Frisk the exact (maybe) truth.

Chara who was already annoyed talked again. "We're doing the yell for like an hour. It's like you're the one whose enjoying it, no offense." she said smiling as she does a thumbs up.

"Hehe, so I did that too far?" She sweatdropped. While everyone nodded "My bad. Uhm.. let's take the spot here."

Asriel let a deep breath escaped from his lungs. "Thank goodnessss. You know my legs were feeling wobbly"

"So everyone have tents?" Frisk asked.

"Yeps" All of them replied.

Frisk clapped her hands once to draw everyone's attention. "Alright" The monsterfolk is still staring at her and waits for her to finish a word. "Anyone want a little game? Just a little game" she asked. They all escape a heave sigh showing that they were tired. "I did the walking for a mile to excercise your limbs. But this is a game. All we have to do is to race on climbing this tree" she stated as she patted the big tall tree beside her.

"Race? Easy." Sans said boastfully and stood up immediatly from where he sat.

"But. With no Powers/Magic. Just bare hands and feet" Frisk said smirking.

Sans jawdropped and looked at the three "Yo, I don't think I can climb myself on there without my magic"

"That's why we're camping to test our skills and intelligence if you can survive without magic. Going up with your magic you will be marked as cheating"

"Okay. But change my mind. This is pretty much easy" He said again.

"Oh please. Stop being so proud of your lazy ass." Chara snapped.

"Okay let us have our contestants. Asriel vs Papyrus " The contestants were preparing and flexed for a race.

"Go!"

Papyrus jumped first on the tree and tries to climb fast. Asriel who was not yet ready paused when he saw plenty of crawling red ants on trees. And then Chara yelled to move Asriel fast, Sans cheered for his brother when he almost got to the top.

"Azzy, beat the shit out of that skeleton and move!"

Asriel who heared Chara climbed on a tree and fell when he felt a pinch on his paws. He tries to get up and climb again but failed. He saw a branch that is near to his hieght and grabbed it. He swayed got on the tree he noticed that Papyrus was winning and was almost on top, he climed and try to catch up with him but Paps was already on top, because he called out from the top.

"Papyrus wins in three minute  in 21 seconds!" Frisk announced.

"Azzy, what made you lose this simple activity?"