Dobble and Fire Tail's truth

me: hello "speaking"  [thinking] /writing/

Nami pov

I looked at Luffy who was looking at the painting on the wall. I looked up the big stairs, [i wonder what else is in this house...maybe there is treasure!]. I walked up the stairs and up to the main floor. The walls still looked old and not much had changed from the first floor. I walked down the hall and opened a door. I looked inside to see a kitchen. "Hay Sanji! there is a kitchen up here!" I could hear running from down the hall. Soon enough there was Sanji running down the hall.  I made room for him to enter, after he did enter i left to go find treasure.

Sanji pov

I looked around the Kitchen. I was expecting it to be old-fashioned and almost gone, but no. The floor was made from polished stone, and the benches were made from marble. I looked around and everything was made out of gold, bowls, stoves, spoons, forks, knives, everything you needed for cooking was made out of gold. 

Usopp pov

I walked up the stairs and walked down the opposite side of Sanji and Nami. I opened a door to see a bunch of metal and tools that haven't decayed yet.  I ran inside and looked around, there was stuff i had never seen before. There were weapons that looked to be glowing, and some i never knew existed.

Luffy pov

I walked up the stairs with Zoro. That painting made me wonder what happened to this place. I walked down the hall and opened a big door, Me and Zoro walked inside. It was a huge library, with millions of books that filled the place to the top. "woa" I looked at the shelves that reached the roof. "This is what we need, if the book isn't in here, then it doesn't exist" I looked over at Zoro and nodded. 

Zoro pov

I looked at all the different books until one caught my eye /creaturs of death island/. I walked up to the shelf and took the book, "hay Luffy i found it!", Luffy walked up to me as i opened the page. I looked through the book until i found Fire Tail's page "page 23, hawk phoenix, these types of birds can only be found on death island, they are hard to tame as they don't really trust humans, your best luck is to find and tame one as its still a baby. full wing span, 276 feet, max height, 342 feet, full life span, 100 years, they are the mix breed of a phoenix and a hawk" I looked at Luffy to see his eyes sparkle, "that means that Fire Tail is still a baby" I nodded as it was true, it was amazing to see that Fire Tail's kind can grow so big. I flicked through the pages until i found Dubble's page "page 432, Doubles, these dragons are strong and extremely dangerous, adults will kill anything they see that they can eat, full wing span, 587 feet, max height, 674 feet, full life span, 2,489 years, these dragons will grow 2 more tails once they reach adulthood" I looked at the information with wide eyes, [Dubble is still a baby]. Suddenly there was a flash of light, when the light dissipated I looked over at Luffy to see that his hair had changed to the colour of Silver. 

Me: hay! hope you enjoyed this chapter, i do have a question tho, do you think the others should go to the surrounding islands? anyway by, see ya soon!