3| MINE

MINE

Wanda had been watching you for a few weeks before she finally made her move. Her obsession started when she walked into the cafe you worked at. She ordered an Americano and you asked where she was from.

'Where... I'm from?' Wanda hesitated. You were so pretty.

A laugh escaped you and Wanda nearly melted onto the cafe floors. 'Yes. Your accent,' you responded, twirling your fingers in the air as if it helped better explain what you were asking her.

'I'm from Sokovia,' Wanda answered.

Two weeks later, you were walking down Thirty-First Street, heading to your shift at the cafe, when you collided into someone. You had hardly been paying attention, so you couldn't say whose fault it was, but your mind stopped in its tracks when you looked up from your coffee-soaked uniform to the woman in front of you.

"Oh, you're the one from Sokovia! Small Americano. Remember me?"

Of course Wanda remembered you. She'd placed eight cameras in your apartment and watched you intently through her laptop ever since she followed you home the first day she'd met you. You were such a cute little bimbo, forgetting to lock your front door every time you came home from work all tired. Wanda would wait for you to fall asleep, peering into your apartment window through binoculars in her car before she crept into your apartment.

She watched you doze off in your bed peacefully, still in your work uniform. You were such a hardworking girl. Wanda watched you at work, sitting quietly in the background while she observed your determined efforts. You were hardly praised enough for it, and all the managers devalued your efforts.

You would come home to an empty apartment, dinner uncooked and bed unmade. You didn't deserve that. Once, when Wanda had let her emotions get ahead of her, she made your bed for you while you were at work, and even put a little something special in your water pitcher to have you in a deep sleep in no time at all.

She undressed your pretty body and put you in a skimpy pink lacy nightgown while you were otherwise incapacitated. Wanda took pictures of you asleep in your cute little nightgown, your face relaxed and your body completely vulnerable. She groped your breasts in your sleep, recording your little whimpers as she took your nipples between her thumbs and index fingers.

Wanda placed a few more cameras in your place that night in order to officially cover every inch of your apartment. Not a single thing you did at home would be unwatched by her. She took photos of the shampoo and body wash you used, the pills you took. Before leaving, she took three pairs of used panties from your hamper. A gentle, loving kiss was placed on your temple, and Wanda left, locking your apartment door behind her.

When you awoke from your induced slumber, you had simply figured that you had forgotten you changed before you fell asleep.

The last few of Wanda's days went something like that.

"I do remember you," Wanda answered, feigning shock at seeing you in public as if she didn't know exactly what time you started work and what time you got off today. "And I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going at all." It pained her to have ruined your outfit like that, to have possibly burned your soft sensitive skin under your clothes no matter how much she had blown at the beverage, trying to cool it down for you.

You waved your hand dismissively. "Please, don't worry about it. It's just my work uniform," you reassured her. Your eyes ran down Wanda's body and shivers ran up her spine at your undivided attention. She was wearing black ripped jeans, a black long-sleeved shirt, and a hunter green jacket atop of it. Long brown hair fanned down her chest.