Volume X.

Friday 10:30 a.m.

Yelan, Chongyun, and xingqiu went to the jewelry shop to pick out a ring for shenhe. They picked out the prettiest ring they found in the shop and also picked out the size. They left the store and went to the shops to pick up the decorations.

After that, they went and helped yelan pick out a dress for her and for shenhe

Yelan dress:

Shenhe's dress:

Shenhe's dress:

"How are you feeling for tomorrow?" Xingqiu asked as he sat on the couch

"How are you feeling for tomorrow?" Xingqiu asked as he sat on the couch. "I'm kind of nervous. What if she declines?" Yelan said nervously. "Let's hope all goes well." Xingqiu comforted yelan. She got up and went to her room to sleep. She couldn't go to sleep until 1 in the morning from his nervous and stressed she was.

She was afraid that she could decline and that would be it for both their relationship and friendship. [not that they were dating or anything.] she got up the next morning and took a shower. She called Shenhe and told her she was coming over. She ate breakfast and got dressed in the dress she had bought the day before.

She was excited yet still nervous. She took shenhes dress with her, that was covered in a dress bag to prevent it from getting dirty. She placed it in her car and drove off to shenhes place. Once she arrived, she stepped out of the car and took the dress with her.

She went up the elevator and towards shenhes apartment. She knocked on the door and was let in by Chongyun. "Hey, yelan." Chongyun said. "Hey, Chongyun. Glad to see you at home with your aunt." Yelan teased. "Yea yea." He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Where's shenhe?" Yelan asked as she looked around the house. "She's in the shower. You can put the dress on her bed." Chongyun said as he pointed to shenhes room. Yelan walked inside the room and put the dress on the bed. She walked back out and sat on the couch.

Once shenhe finished, she dried her hair as she left the bathroom and saw a dress on her bed. "Chongyun! Who's this dress for and why is it here?" She yelled out to him. "Just wear it! You'll see when you come out here." Chongyun yelled back. She rolled her eyes and did as she was told.

She also styled the dress to make it look pretty. She left her room and walked to the living room when she was shocked to see yelan there. "Oh! You're already here?" Shenhe said in shock. "Yea. We're going to hang out, remember?" Yelan said. "I didn't know you meant right now." Shenhe said.

"Well~, since you're dressed, let's get going." Yelan said as she picked herself up from the couch. "We're gonna go in these?" Shenhe asked. "Yea. What's the big
deal?" Yelan asked. "Nothing. Just questioning some things." Shenhe said.

"Don't question and just come on." Yelan said as he walked in front of Shenhe. Shenhe followed yelan and they walked down to the car. They got in the car and yelan drove off to the park. Once they arrived, yelan parked the car and looked at Shenhe. "The park? What're we doing here?" Shenhe asked and looked at yelan.

"The first thing we're doing today is having a picnic." Yelan smiled at her. "Okay, sounds fun." Shenhe said and smiled back. They got out of the car and got the stuff for their picnic. They picked a spot under the shade and set it up. They sat down and began to eat while they watched the view. "This is nice." Shenhe said as she ate her food.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Yelan gazed at Shenhe and ate her food. She admired the girl who she would soon propose to.

After 2 hours of enjoying their picnic and view, they decided to leave and head to their next stop. They soon arrived at a pottery place. "What're we doing here? Are we making pottery?" Shenhe asked. "No, we're painting pottery." Yelan said.

They walked inside and put on aprons over their dresses. They looked around and picked out the pottery they each wanted to paint. Yelan picked out a cup and Shenhe picked out a cloud. They put their pottery on a table and picked out the paint colors they wanted to use before heading back to their table. They painted their pottery for about 20 minutes and then put the paint and aprons back before giving the employee their plates to dry and coat with clear polish.

By the time they finished, it was already 2:30 p.m. yelan decided to take Shenhe to a restaurant as their final place before taking her to the waterfall. They walked in and sat and enjoyed their food for 1 hour before leaving again. "Where to now?" Shenhe asked. "I'm going to take you to one final spot for the day." Yelan said. It was around 3:20 p.m.

By the time they got to the waterfall, it was already 5 p.m. it took them around 2 hours to get to the waterfall and Shenhe had fallen asleep. Yelan gazed at her for a few minutes before waking her up. "Shenhe, we're here." Yelan said softly. Shenhe slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them before getting out of the car. They walked through a garden pathway and then arrived to a Chinese-like arch.

Shenhe was amazed and then they both walked inside where they were welcomed inside for a cup of tea. They sat on a stone table with two stone stools around the table as they watched the waterfall in front of them. Yelan decided to let Shenhe enjoy the view before getting ready to propose.

After around 30 minutes, yelan took shenhes hand and walked her to the center of the circle. They stood face to face as yelan held both of shenhes hands and looked at her with love. "Shenhe, we've known each other for so long now. We've been through so much love, hate, pain, excitement, and so much more. I just wanted to ask you one thing..." Yelan began.

She knelt down on one knee and brought out the ring box as she opened it. "Will you marry me, Shenhe?" She asked nervously with a smile on her face. Shenhe was so shocked she didn't know what to say. After a few minutes of silence, Shenhe finally spoke up.

"I would love to, yelan." Shenhe said as she began to let out tears. Yelan was so happy as she stood back up and took the ring and put it in shenhes ring finger. She kissed her with happiness and joy and then released it. "I'm so happy to finally start being a part of your life forever." Yelan laughed.

Shenhe wiped her tears and laughed as well. "I was not expecting this from you, yelan." Shenhe said. "That's why it's called a surprise." Yelan smiled.