(2) Jay

We agreed tomorrow would be the day I'd go to my own flat, after he found some old clothes we called it a night. The house had some sort of warm feels to it along with the room I first woke up in.

This game didn't need me to start taking my right hand into this matter. I could handle things my self and this was no different. I don't need someone to constantly check up on me.

Oddly enough my thoughts we still set and I started to think that it was possible I wont mind being killed by him. It would be nice to know I was killed by somebody who deserved it other than a stupid mistake on my part

I don't understand how he was so interested in my memories. The glint in his eyes would start up as soon as I told him my life. I knew he won't know everything from me since I didn't want him anywhere near my background.

Here I was in bed thinking about a man I've just met, saying it that way sounds like I found a new crush in high school. I chuckle at the thought before turning over to sleep.

The next day I didn't wake up to a gun pointed to my head, it was nice to know I don't have to deal with metal pressed to a body part. All I could see was a blue walls this room had and no killer to be found.

This honestly looked more like a room of a teenage boy than it did to a person like me but then again this was only for a few months. I knew for a fact I wont be using up all three months.

I went down stairs to see him sitting in the kitchen with a newspaper. Food was on the table and there was another plate across from him. I saw his finger stop tapping and it was a sign that he knew I was here.

"Morning Mr. Killer. It's nice to know a murderer knows how to cook before he could starve to death." I teasingly said as I sat in the chair across from him. He looked up and again that glint was back in his eyes..

"I know, that's the main cause of extinction in our kind." He placed down his news paper and watched me eat in a none creep like way. I don't know how that makes sense but he can make everything none creepy.

"Interesting. I need my clothes, or if you like I can go around naked." I raise my eyebrow suggestively. I continued eating as if nothing happened. First things first I have to know this man then maybe I can start with the breaking sooner.

"That would be fine but then again you might not have enough costumers and start to take advantage of me." He said. Now going back to his news paper. I ignored at comment and had finished the food he gave me.

"So, would you mind if I called you something that doesn't take four syllables to say? That would be a lot of effort on my part you know." I suggested to see if I could get anywhere with this guy.

"If you have to, if it was up to me I'd call you Danica seems that sounds like a fitting name to a daddy's girl." He taunted as a response. I let a small chuckle knowing this was going to be fun.

"If that's the case, then I'd call you Jay since the typical killer name mostly starts with J" I told him he seemed to be on his playful mood like last night. He seemed to be pleased with the idea and went along with it.