Chapter 1 - To Another World

Author: Miku

 I am Seiichi Hiiragi. A sophomore at a special high school. And even though it is special, but it is not the kind of school that has manga-like psychics or aliens.

 The so-called idol training school. It is kind of like that. Famous high school girl idols & Johnny's are at the school and I go to as a matter of course.

 Then, do I also have the same facial features as those idols? If you ask me, no. I strongly disagree. Fortunately, my hair is not bald but I'm ugly and has a terrible body odor.

 When it comes to body odor, I dare not let anyone sit around my seat. What's more, it's not only the requests from the students, but also the requests from the teachers.

 Maybe because I'm surrounded by beautiful men and women. I'm a celebrity that everyone knows at school... in a bad way.

 On top of that, I started gaining weight recently and my weight, which was 70 kg when I first entered school, has increased to 100 kg. I am so ugly that there is no way to save me.

 The reason I started gaining weight was because my parents passed away in an accident and I was living as I want. Since it was the result of unfilial behavior, there was no choice but to conclude that there was no other way. I'm a self-made man. Excuse me, Mom, Dad?

 As for the appearance, I can say that I've already given up, but the only thing I can't stand is my name.

 "Seiichi" sounds cool when written and read, but because it doesn't match my appearance too much, I can't help but feel like I'm losing my name. To the extent that I want to kneel down on the ground in the whole world. Sorry...

 Is it because I am like this? Well, the matter is... of course, if you go to school, you will be bullied. It may not be an exaggeration to say that it is the providence of the world.

 Then why am I in this school? You will come to the question.

 The reason is that the academy close to where I live is here, and this "idol training" academy is an academy that you can enter even if you are not that smart. Even an ordinary person like me can go to school normally.

  Are you a bad person? If you want to laugh, laugh! I'm reflecting, and I'm regretting it!

 But really, I don't care if I get bullied as a result of enrolling because I hate convenience and hassle. Well, even if I entered another high school, I would have been bullied.

 There is a tremendously deep reason why I am unfolding this self-explanation endlessly by myself. It can be said that this monologue is also a kind of action for self-stabilization.

 Then why are you doing this?

 It goes back to a little while ago.

◆◇◆

"Hey, pig! Go buy some bread!"

"Of course it's with your own money"

 Gyahahahahahaha!

 With that kind of laughter, I was summoned to the back of the gym by several male students during lunch break and was forced to parsley.

 There is not necessarily a formula that says that if you look good, you have a good personality. Well, the really amazing people in the academy that's what national idols are, if they have good faces and good persona-lities. Even someone like me can treated normally.

 However... I can't deny the feeling that they are using me as a kind of foil. In the end, I went out to buy bread with my own pocket in order to meet the boy's request and even after that I was treated like a punching bag to relieve their daily stress.