Chapter 9 - Legendary Weapon

Author: Miku

"For now, let's collect the dropped items."

 I easily defeated the Acro Wolf, so I approached the dropped item with an indescribable feeling.

[The Great Fang of Acro Wolf] - A giant fang of an Acro Wolf. It is sharp and can easily pierce a thin iron plate.

[Acro Wolf's Fur] - A gray fur that can be said to be a symbol of the Acro Wolf. It has an unusually good texture and is highly resistant to magic. It becomes a great thing when processed into armor etc.

[Acro Wolf's Meat] - Acro Wolf's meat. It's not that you can't eat it raw or if you cook it normally, but it tastes bad. By soaking the meat in salt water, the salt permeates the meat and makes it delicious.

 When I appraised the drop item I got, it was displayed like this.

 Well, ashes wolves... that's kind of cool. Besides, the power of the fangs is strange. Penetrating the iron plate...

"Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of, but if you can attach it to fangs or the wise monkey club I have, it'll look like a spear..."

 I don't have a rope, so maybe I'll try wrapping it with a tree vine at this time?

"Can we do that next time?"

 Meat rather than saying! Do you need salt? There is no place to collect salt around here. There may be places where rock salt can be found unexpectedly just because I don't know about them, but even with my knowledge and Clever Monkey's knowledge, I don't know about those places at the moment.

 I'm sure I'll get some salt soon, so I guess it's not a loss to have.

 I throw all the appraised drop items into the item box. Even though appraisal has changed to 'advanced appraisal', it doesn't make much sense so far. Well, it's effective for items.

 Plants also "? ] is no longer displayed, and it is now possible to display effective usage like this time.

 However, when dealing with monsters, only the name and level are still displayed. I have never seen a status. Well, that also has nothing to do with me, who only hunted clever monkeys.

"Well, next is..."

 When I move my gaze while saying that, I see several cards that have fallen.

"Skill card..."

 I have all of Clever Monkey's skills, but I didn't have any of Acro Wolf's skills...

 By the way, for some reason, none of the Clever Monkey skill cards I've defeated so far have appeared.

 Most likely, the cards for the skills I have learned will no longer appear. It's too versatile, complete dismantling...

 With a little curiosity and anticipation, I appraise the card.

[Skill Card <Twin Fang Strike>] - You can learn the skill Twin Fang Strike.

[Skill Card <Search Enemy>] - You can learn the skill Search Enemy.

[Skill Card <Hard Claw>] - You can learn the skill Hard Claw.

[Magic Card <Water Attribute・Ultimate>] - You will be able to use water attribute magic.

"What?"

 I involuntarily tilted my head at the unfamiliar words in the appraisal results. A magic card? Is it the green card that appears in that certain card game?