Chapter 49 - Katsudon

Author: Miku

 In the middle of a dark room, a man was talking to a crystal.

"Nhihhihhi... is the plan advancing?"

 A voice flowed out of the crystal, in response to the man with the creepy laughter.

"This side is going as planned. More importantly, how is your side?"

 The voice that came from the crystal sounded like an old man's voice. The man shouted, his face completely red, at the old man's question.

"Nothing goes right! Since the little girl keeps doing unnecessary things, there must be a big change to her plans!"

"Ah, it's about the Alliance with Winberg Kingdom, huh..."

"That's right! At this rate, my wish will..."

"Don't be mistaken. It is not just your wish. It is our wish."

"Nfuu... my bad."

 In response to the old man, the man apologized obediently.

 Then, as if he didn't mind, the old man changed the subject.

"Good. Then, how is the preparation on your part? As for my side, everything is ready to go."

"Nhinnhinnhi! This side too. The plan may have changed, but the goal hasn't... Even if disaster strikes, we will achieve our goal!"

"That's correct. Seems like the right call to gather territory monsters just in case..."

"Indeed... That reminds me, is that medicine complete?"

 At the man's question, the old man heartily laughed and answered confidently.

"Kukuku......It is done. My finest work."

"At last...! The growth medicine to forcefully raise levels!"

"Yeah. I can guarantee the effect. So what are you going to do? As for the plan this time... Do you want to try it on a monster?"

 At the old man's words, the man thought for a moment, and then an evil smile appeared on his face.

"No, not yet. The plan this time, will not use it yet. If we use it, it will be when we delete the little girl."

"I see... but, she is still the Demon King's daughter right? Is that okay?"

"I am like you, serving the supreme being that the Demon Lord is unimportant. For small fry like them to disappear is a natural thing. Well, as long as they are viable, I will continue to use them."

 Saying so, the man let out a disgusting laugh.

"Well, I won't tell you anything. In that case, shall we start advancing the plan right away?"

"Yeah, let's do that..."

 Everything is for the sake of the Demon God

◆◇◆

"Yes, just like that... That's how it is..."

"Gugugugugu......"

 The day after the Charasty Arts Competition, in order to the training that had become a habit, I came to the Royal Palace. Thinking about it now, having a robed man of unknown origin roaming freely within the palace was quite dangerous wasn't it.

 No, even before that, is it okay to be able to come to the palace so easily? When I tilted my head involuntarily, thinking about the small questions that crossed my mind, Florio-san pointed it out to me.