chapter 3: New bride

Sultan Suleiman pov:

It's been a week since the letter of the empress get back saying that she will be in Istanbul today, valida was very happy after I tell her that, the empress will Gane us more power,and that I was happy about this marriage.
She was preparing  her New wing that was my late aunt's Before , every corner of the harem prepared wisely, there never been a sultan's wedding before.
No one knows about the wedding, valida sultan will announced tonight, she is holding a party to celebrate wining our last campaign  and reaching the capital safe.

Valida sultan pov:

I was in my room changing my dress for the party ,I was happy but I didn't want this marriage either ,a woman so powerful like her of course she's old maybe in my age but I can't change anything.

"Daya ! is everything ready ."
"yes sultana and everyone waiting for your presence to start the party ,"doya said putting my crown, I stand and walk out of the room to the harem where my head held high with my servants behind me.

"Destur, valida sultan hazletreli." sumbul announce my presence all the servants ,the slaves and my son favorites Hurrem and my Mahidevran and my beautiful daughter hatica bows before me ,while I walk to my throne.

"Listen All of you, valida have announcements to make," Daya said making all the girls whisper to each other about what I'm going to announce .

"Allah's baraket ,benim Aslan ottomane saltanat badshah Suleiman Khan, has decide to break one of our law ,for the first time in 200 years there is going to be a sultan wedding ,and benim Aslan will be taking a wife." silence filled the room, it was shocking news .
I look at Mahidevran to see a shock and worried that my son is going to marry Hurrem and the last one happy thinking she is the bride.

"Valida who is the bride ?,is she one of his concubines ?" hatica asked me while holding my hand ,she is too afraid that  Hurrem will marry our sultan.

"My son's Bride is ... the Empress of the sea." everyone's face show how much the news of the sultan marriage was shocked but the bride identity was more shocking to them , all the world know who is the empress and how powerful she is,
and marrying a sultan ! is going to make us and her more powerful.

"I told them to prepare the sultana Aynışah wing for her, she will be reaching here tomorrow and if anyone disrespect her or offended her is going to be dead straight without even asking the Sultan ."I was looking directly at Hurrem,
I know she was obsessed with that room, it was the biggest room in harem and the closest one to the sultan chamber.

"Valide the empress.. as the empress that hold Europe and the richest woman ever?." hatica was excited to have a friend with a royal blood like her ,the other sultanas jealous of her and cast her out of their talk because she is her father's favorite and the youngest one.

"Yes my dear !, she is the one ,we can have a new fresh air in the palace ." I said smirking at the Hatuns seeing that the concubines era will be ended.