1) love or fear?

Author's pov

"Dom!"
She clutched on the bedsheet tightly but intertwined his hand with her like he wants to conquer her every touch.

Her legs tightened around his waist when he rammed inside her.
Her small body was covered under his big one and jerked forward with every thrust.

He smirked looking at her red face. She was in world of pleasure afterall he has worshipped every corner of her body.

They ignored the loud sound of alarm, it was morning and they were still busy in making love.

"I love it when you moan my name"
His voice came out raspy.
"Kiss me, Now!"
He demanded looking at her parted lips.

Grace obeyed him. She placed her lips on his while he was hitting her g-spot with each thrust.

She still remember that there first meeting was same like this. But that day, she was scared and forced. Now she is much more happy than the past.

She doesn't hate him like she used to do.
Dominick has been nothing but gentle with her.

She accidentally bit on his lips when powerful orgasm washed over her. Her eyes widened looking at his bloody lips.

Dominick groaned and filled her with his warm seeds.
"Fuck!"

"I am sorry"
She gulped.

He pulled out of her and rolled beside her while wiping his lips.
"Your teeth are getting sharp day by day..."
He chuckled.
"Come here"
He pulled her on his chest and stoked her hair.

"You are not angry!?"
She asked looking at him with nervous look.

Even after his gentle behavior, Grace is still scared of Dominick. Of course she has started to trust him but that fear is still inside her.

She can't speak to him loudly, she fears to say No to him. She is scared to take any permission from him.

Not to mention that Dominick hardly allows her to go anywhere without him. She is always with him whether she wants it or not.

He is too overprotective that she can't go anywhere without his permission and sometimes it bothers her.

She has only made one friend in the office and once she asked Grace that if she really loves Dominick or she is living with Stockholm syndrome. Where she accepted Dominick because no one was there for her and he dominated her mind. Or because he accepted her Even after knowing that she can't bear child.

Grace is still thinking about that. Is she really in love with Dominick or she is just doing it because of fear.

He protects her, he takes care of her but he doesn't give her freedom and it bothers Grace.

"I have started to like this"
He said teasingly.

Grace smiled. She knows that she is safe with Dominick, he loves her so much. But she has seen him taking his anger out on people which sometimes terrify her.

He acts nice and gentle with her but she has seen the monster inside him.

"We are getting late for the work"
She said with red cheeks. She can still feel the hint of hardness on her thigh.

Dominick's lips didn't lose the smile.
"It's been six months to our Marriage i can't believe it... Time really flies."

Grace doesn't like the way they got married. The way he dragged her to the aisle, threatened to kill her father if she doesn't comply.

But she always pushes those bitter memories aside so it won't ruin her present.
"It's been only six months not year... There is time for celebration."
She replied and he always falls for her soft voice.