8) Confession!

Author's POV

Grace frowned at Dominick.
"I said I want to stay alone, Dom..."

Dominick nodded.
"I know but it was important..."
He looked at her guilty.
"Bella will you please excuse us..."

Bella shook her head.
"No!.. she doesn't want to talk to you..."

Dominick rolled his eyes at her.
"I'll kick your kittens out..."

Bella gasped.
"How mean?.. stay away from my cat and her kittens..."

"Try me... Alex doesn't like them either and you can't do anything in this situation..."
He mocked.

"Bella it's okay..."
Grace looked at her. She knows that it will turn into fight. Bella and Dominick both are stubborn.

Bella scowled at Dominick and stood up.

"Why the fuck are you wearing heels?"
Dominick frowned at Bella.

Grace looked at her legs and her eyes widened.
"Bella?"

"Don't worry guys... I can handle it."
Bella huffed.

"Take it off and for fuck sake... Don't go running around like a child."
Dominick scolded.

Grace smiled, He doesn't show but Dom cares about Bella the way he cares about Raan.

"Asshole"
Bella stick out her tongue and walked inside the house.

"She called me asshole... And i can't even call her fat?"
He looked at Grace.

Grace looked at him with wide eyes.
"Don't you dare... She is already conscious about weight gain..."

Dominick walked towards her and sat in front of her.
"Grace"
He grabbed her hand and gently guided her towards his lap.

Grace sat on his lap without protest because she knows that he will make her seat there at any cost. She has tried before.

He gently wrapped his hands around her waist and placed his head on her shoulder.
Grace frowned when he nuzzled in her neck like a child.
"Dom"

"I know you are mad at me"
He mumbled.
"And you should be, you have full right... You want to stay alone but i can't leave you alone when you are angry with me..."

Grace listened to him silently.

"I am sorry that i lost my control... I just couldn't control it when he took Osman's name."
He confessed.

"He was a friend, Dom... You know that i was virgin when I came to you.."
She replied.

His hand tightened around her waist as he sighed against her delicate skin.
"Virginity wasn't any concern, Bunny... I never give importance to that thing... What matters is your attention and that time i didn't had any. When i saw you with him in that restaurant, i noticed the way you were looking at him... It was admiration..."

Grace gulped and shifted on his lap.

"And i got jealous... I wanted that just for myself. I want your love not that one part of your body..."
He said.
"I know in the beginning i just approached you for sex because I had no idea how to deal with that newly found emotions... I wanted to make you mine in every way possible..."

Grace felt something wet on her shoulder and frowned.
"Dom look at me..."

Dominick looked at her and she was shocked seeing tears in his eyes. She has never seen him this vulnerable. He always acts though and if he is crying for her then it's a very big thing.

"Dom"
She cupped his face as another tear slipped from his eyes.

"I can't imagine myself without you, Grace... I know i was wrong... But i am trying..."
He grabbed her hands gently.
"I was going to kill him but i remember the promise i gave you... He is not seriously injured. He is fine... And i will give him good post as a compensation..."

She gently wiped his tears.

"I don't want to loose you, Grace..."
He placed his forehead on hers.
"Do you really meant what you said to Bella... You love me?"

"I love you Dom..."
She closed her eyes caressing his cheeks as their nosetips also touched.
"But we need to work on it..."

"We will..."
His grip on her tightened.
"Just stay by my side..."

She placed her lips on his and gently kissed him. Dominick closed his eyes and let her show her tenderness. Her soft lips moved against his.

"Say it again please."
He broke the kiss.

"I love you..."
She breathed out.

He smiled and captured her lips again but this time it wasn't gentle, it was passionate.

"I love you, Grace... I love you so fucking much.."
He said between kisses.

"Then love me."
She said looking at him with passionate eyes.

Dominick looked at her surprised. This is the first time she is sober and asking for this.

Without a second he picked her up and headed towards their room.