Arrange marriage with cold person.

Hi I’m kim jisoo manoban. Manoban is my wife name . She is lalisa manoban. I love her so much. Love at first side. But she is cold heart person. She only love her work. She is the one youngest bilinear in the world. She is successful in that side but when it comes to love she is fail. She always cold towards me but I don’t care because I’m felling love with her every day. I know she care about me but sometimes she don’t like to agree with it. Look like Am I care about it. No I don’t mind.

Back to presant

Ji- Hubby.. Let’s eat. I made your breakfast.

L- I told you don’t call me Hubby. We both girls. And I don’t want to eat because I’m late.

Ji- please hon don’t over work. Just rest. I don’t want to get you sick. And eat to time. Please baby.

L- aish... you are so annoying. I said I don’t want.  Bye. If you need anything just tell the maid.

Ji-  Take care. Love you. [Said while tears falling.]

L- *see jisoo is crying. She felt sad. Because she don’t like to see jisoo’s tears* mmmm... jisoo...

Ji- yes hon.?

L- can you feed me some food? Suddenly I feel hungry. Can you please hurry up because I’m late.

Ji- felt so happy. Of course baby. Just wait..*after few minutes * here open your mouth say aaaaa....

L- I can’t handle because of her behaviour. I bit my lips control my smile.