jealous manoban

Lis pov

Do I look like invisible now... who is this idiot? Why he is calling my wife to baby? She is my baby only mine. Just ready baby girl you will get punished later. He is really boiling my blood. (In mind)

Excuse me mister I don’t know who are you but release my wife or otherwise I will punch you.

Eun woo – relaxxx….  Bro... I miss my little baby... by the way I cha eun woo she call me as handsome woo (offer hand)

Lis – lalisa manoban.. her husband. Baby let’s go I don’t have appetite to eat. Pay bills and drag jis out.

Jis – baby give me 1 min I want to introduce him to you. Woo... come here...

Lis – I don’t want to know... let’s go... I’m not in the mood.

Eun woo – it’s ok baby… just go... (hug her and told) she is jealous right now let’s meet other day. (kiss her forehead)

Lis got angrier and drag jisoo out harshly.

Jis – baby you are hurting me. Let go my hand... please (said with teary eyes)

Lis – do you want go? Huh... I told you go before what did you said you don’t want to leave me. After giving me love you also trying to leave me. are you? But listen to me carefully now I’m not letting you go even you want to go. You are mine only mine. Did you get that?

Jis – baby listen to me please….

Lis - Shut your Fu@#ng mouth. I don’t want to listen anything from you.

(lis’s eyes were red because of anger. After they came home She was forcibly carried jis to lis’s room. And locked the door start to kiss her harshly)

Jis – baby please what are you doing. You are hurting me. You aren’t my hubby (she started to cry)

she realized she is hurting her wife. Felt guilty

lis – hey… I’m sorry baby… I don’t like when someone touch you. It’s making my blood boil. I don’t know what’s happening to me. I never thought I will be felling love with again after mina left me. but when you treat me in different way I wanted to risk my love again. I don’t like to agree but true is I really love you. I can’t live without you now.

Jis – this isn’t the way show me love. And you didn’t even let me explain. Eun woo is my… (cut by lis)

Lis – I don’t want to hear

Jis – listen to me first (angry tone)

Lis – oh… so you are mad at me because of that idiot. So you are so in love with him? Do you want to leave me because of him? Wow...

Jis got angry and push lis in to bed and sit on lis’s body and squeezed her cheeks and kiss her passionately and told

Jis – eun woo is my cousin and we are nothing. I only love you even you didn’t give me love. I’m only seen you. My only hope is you hubby. You can't imagine how much I love you. I waited for this day so long now I’m not waiting anymore.

Lis – really eun woo is your cousin thank god I thought I lost you. Can I kiss you baby...? I will be gentle this time.

Jis bite lis’s lips and started to kiss more passionately. both of them lost in their own world.

See you guys soon. ...