Punishment

It was time and I was finally going home. It's been a long long day today. Today was an extra tough day and I can feel it. It's because I'm super tired.
The mission was not tough today all we had to do was to collect some pending cash from one of my dead dad's associates who was a being a real pain in the ass. So we only had to force him to give us the remaining money followed by shooting him dead on the forehead.
RIP to him...
That was it but I felt.extra tired today.
I really want to spend some quality time with Pete. It's currently 12am right now so that little demon and Macau are already asleep. Pete is very particular about that little demon's sleep schedule.
Not mine tho..
Ok I'm not trying to sound jealous but yeah I'm pretty fucking jealous of that little piece of sh-
Sorry sorry my bad, i take my words back cuz If I say something bad about that little guy, my Pete will make me sleep on the couch and I don't want that.

Neither you guys..

So, the plan is pretty simple, I have bought 2 bowls of curry for him, which is enough to make him happy.
I'll give it to him and we'll spend some quality time eating and stargazing.
How romantic isn't it!
And that's when my car stopped in front of our house and I was about to have the best meal of my life with my Pete, but it all shattered when I heard a dog dying inside my house.
My hands on the door stopped for a second. After realising, I barged into the house to see my plan getting failed. The curry in hands dropped because the house was not the way it was in my head we had some uninvited guests in my house.

That Khun bastard with his two fool bodyguards was IN. MY. HOUSE.
Venice was awake and Macau was dancing and Pete was clapping his hands and smiling.

" Oh Vegas is here "

He said coming closer to me, seeing my not so good expressions he said almost whispering.

" Oh, Khun Noo wanted to meet Venice, I was also not going to the main family's house so he came to meet us.."

"Right now!!" I mouthed him with some angry plus annoyed expressions.

" You know I don't like ruckus in my house especially at night.."

" Sorry Vegas, it's that Venice also wanted to meet him.."

" He told you that!! "

" No but see he's all happy to meet him.."

That little piece of ass, that's why I hate him..

" I don't think he's happy to meet him it's the colourful clothes and the actions the Khun is doing which makes him appear like a joker.."

" Ohh!! You bought me curry !!"

He said as he picked the bowls which I dropped dramatically on the floor.
His face lit up seeing the curry, i planned it differently but life is unpredictable..

" Go and get freshen up. I'll bring you your food.."

"No, I'm not hungry, I'll just go to sleep"

" You might be hungry"

" No I'm not I already ate, I just bought it for you.."

" Ohh ok.. "

" OHHHOIIII Vegas!!!! Come join us in this pajama party!!!"

Khun Bastard shouted, I just rolled my eyes and was going in my room.

" Sure Khun Noo !!! He'll be joining us!!"

I looked so quick at Pete that I almost snapped my neck,

" Pete I-"

" Sure Vegas, you will Join us na na!!"