Chapter 12

Bakugo's POV
"Sir we're gonna need you to back up, so we can get her on the stretcher." One of the medics said. I did what I was told, wanting to get her to the hospital as fast as possible. Once she was in the ambulance, I tried hopping in.

"Sir, are you family?" The asked, stopping me from getting in. "No. But doesn't matter! She needs to be taken to the hospital and you're not going to tell me if I can ride or not! So move and let's go!" I yelled. Another one of the medic's spoke up before she could continue. "Just let him in, we don't have time to argue, she's losing blood fast!"

With that she moved and I quickly climbed in, taking off and speeding to the hospital. I sat on the side of Y/N by her head, my hand resting on top of her head, my thumb rubbing her hair. "It's going to be okay. You're going to be okay. I'm here baby.." I whispered, choking on my words.

Before I knew it we were at the hospital and they carefully but quickly got her out and rushed her in. They switched her to a hospital bed and rolled her away. A nurse stopped me from continuing my rushed pace. "Sir you can't go back there. We have some questions and paperwork for you to fill out for her, if you could do that, that would help us, help her." She said.

I just nodded. I wanted to argue and be with her every second, but I knew I couldn't, and I just wanted them to help her as quickly as possible. I was also trying to hold back a mental breakdown right now and yelling would of made me crack.

After I answered a bunch of questions for them and filled out a few papers I went to the waiting room. "There you are bro!" Shitty Hair said coming up to me and hugging me. Normally I'd be pissed that he was even touching me but right as he squeezed me into that hug I lost it.

I sobbed quietly as I hugged him back. "Hey bro, everything's going to be okay." He said patting my back. I shoved him off me a bit and looked at him like he was crazy. "No! This is all my fault! I should of just known! Did you see her?! Did you see all the blood? Did you see her black out?! What if she lost too much blood and she dies?! I won't be able to live with myself, hell I can't now! She's my everything! I can't lose her!" I yelled at him

Shitty hair, Pinky, dunce Face and Tape all starred at me shocked. They've never seen me like this. Show so much care for someone. I walked over and sat in a chair, putting my face into my hands as my arms rested on my knees, tears still falling. Two people sat down next to me either side. I didn't care to see who.

"Man, she's going to be alright, they have donated blood they could give her if it's that bad. She will live, she may be in a little bit of pain and be sore, but she has you to take care of her." Shitty Hair stated. He was right I was going to be there to take care of her as she recovered and get her everything she needed.

"Yeah, and plus we'll be here for her too!" Dunce Face added. I could here a few 'mhm's'. I took my hands off my face and wiped my face off, and took a huge breath. I felt a little better but not completely.

About 2 hours later, Pinky and Dunce Face were leaning on each other fast asleep, Tape went back to the agency to get some of the paperwork done, and shitty hair had went home to make sure his pregnant wife was doing okay. I starting to nod, fighting the urge to sleep till a nurse came in. "Y/N L/N?" I stood up real quick, rushing over to her. "Is she okay? How's she doing? Can I see her?!" I exclaimed. "She's doing just fine, sir. Yes, we'll allow you to go back and see her." She replied. Relief washed over me, the a wave of worry as the nurse walked me to her room. What if she wants to leave me and never see me again? What if she hates me? Just a bunch of what if's roamed my mind.

We got to her room and I walked in. She was still out. "When will she wake up ?" I asked the nurse, not looking good at her because I couldn't tear my eyes away from Y/N. "Honestly, we're not sure. We could tell she went through a lot. She lost a good amount from her leg, and she fought to keep herself awake, she also had a panic attack at some point to. So it all depends on her body, when she wakes up." The nurse said.