Epilogue ( The true Conclusion of my Story)

• Dedicated to To All who read my story

First I want to thank everyone who read my story... " Thank you ^___^"

I never thought that I would ever share this story of mine, until my valued friend has bring me here in wattpad. She also has the same love of anime and that inspired me to make this story, and I thank her very much.

And to all who read and likes my work I give to you my deep gratitude.

I really appreciate the time you spent to my first work,

though my grammar sucks sometimes ^__^

I'm still  hoping that it worth reading.

I am really bad in English and I'm happy to accept the truth, But this will not stopped me from sharing my story. I do it in English so that I can improved it, of course with the help of you.

Anyhow what matters is that you understand what I mean and you get something from my experience.

I finished my story with our life separated leaving my story in a hanged state.

By doing like this I was thinking that the reader would  feel the same emptiness I feel inside.

But I will be selfish if I will not share to you what I feel after I overcome that emptiness.

And some of you are hoping that we meet again, or some of you will think I'm stupid not to find her.

For those reason I make this Epilogue as another part of my ending episode.

---------------------------------------------------

Title: "The Road less traveled"

----------------------------------------------------

 After I graduated I searched for a place where I can apply what I had learned 

Finding a job is very hard and having a job is much harder :(

.. but life must go on.

I had worked  in a different companies for 4 years.

I got new friend and found a home to live my life.

But life is somewhat hard for me,..uhm.. maybe not only for me but for most of us.

Because of that I had decided to work abroad to improved my life a bit.

Sometimes luck strikes me and if it does I run like hell ^_^

what I mean is that I found a work abroad and I immediately grab that opportunity.

I don't know where it would take me, but I will never know unless I try.

The agency told me to complete my credentials, for them to process my papers 

And that is the reason for me to go back to the School where I graduated.

.........I know everyone of you are already thinking of what will going to happen there ^_^ But allow me to do it my way....and I'm sure it will make a difference...

And here I am riding in a jeepney, Old memories are coming back to me every time I saw a familiar place as I travel a long the road to my old home. 

My heart beats changed when I saw the beautiful Laguna Bay from a distance. 

I can see the sparkling of light as it hit the water of the laguna bay. 

I want to touch that water once more, as part of it are tears dedicated for me.

And I want to feel the cold air that once chilled my bones.

"Para na po" I said the driver and he stopped the jeepney