Ask #12 + Dare #22...?

Sashaweeb0:

DISCLAIMER! IF ANYONE'S NAME IS HERE IT IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL!

Raf: My family? Uh, so I have 5 sisters and 4 brothers. I'll say them from oldest to youngest. There's Amelia, Marcus, Miguel, Alejandro, Camilla, the twins; Adrian and Adriana, Me, Elisa, and Isabel! So yeah, pretty big!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Me: Hi Sasha! So, I'm wondering, whose relationship status are you looking for?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Previously:

Frankie: I'll go first! Hmm.... CODY! Truth or Dare?

Cody: Dare!

Frankie: I dare you....

Frankie: I dare you to try a pregnancy test!

Cody: Really?

Frankie: Yup! I had this dare saved ever since you and Varun's relationship got serious!

Kade: Really? Cody? Having a child at 14?

Cody: Yeah Frankie, besides, me and Varun use protection.

Frankie: Go!

Cody: Fine!

(Frankie gives Cody a pregnancy test kit and pushes him towards the bathroom.)

Cody: *takes out kit and reads directions* Okay, one line is negative, two lines, positive. I can work with that!

(Cody does what he needs to do, flips the test upside down, and waits 2 minutes.)

Cody: *whispering* Two minutes are over. Okay, 3, 2.... Ah! I can't do this!

Cody: Okay Cody, deep breaths. You're not pregnant! Sure, you've been puking for the past few days but that doesn't mean anything! Right?

Cody: *flips the test over* No... Two... Lines....? *tears start falling*

Dani: Cody! Are you alright!

Cody: I'm fine! *throws the test away and wipes the tears*

(Cody opens the door to see everyone on the couch or on the floor.)

Frankie: So?

Cody: You and I both know it's negative!

Chief: Cody, are those tear streaks?

Cody: W-What? No! Of course not! Haha....

Frankie: How 'bout we continue this tomorrow? We'll watch a movie for now!

(Everyone agrees and gets comfortable. Cody sits next to Varun on the couch.)

Cody: *whispering to Varun* We need to talk.

Varun: *whispering back* Now?

Cody: *whispering* Later, after this.