Beacon

ShayaBaker3:

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Beacon is High Tide's sparkmate and the mother of Blurr and Quickshadow. When the war happened, all four family members split into their own ships.

Quickshadow landed in Jasper and found Optimus, who reassigned her to Griffin Rock.

Blurr (with Salvage) landed on Wayward Island.

High Tide landed in the middle of the ocean. Thank Primus his ship could transform into a boat.

And Beacon landed on the mainland.

Beacon:

Eye color: Cyan

Frame: A lot like Quickshadow's because Quickshadow took after her mother

Height: Taller than Quickshadow and Blurr but shorter than High Tide

Main frame color: Gray

Accent color #1: Red

Accent color #2: Blue

Personality: A lot like Blurr. Care-free and hates rules. Loves racing. Extremely good fighter. Can be serious and scary when family and/or friends are threatened

Background: Beacon is part of High Tide's friend group, which consists of Orion Pax, Megatronus, Ratchet, and Ariel (Elita-One). Beacon and High Tide caught feelings for each other very quickly, and High Tide confessed. They started dating, and after about two years of dating, Beacon got pregnant with Blurr and Quickshadow. High Tide proposed when she was 2 weeks (in my AU it takes 4-5 weeks to birth a sparkling). When the twins were born (Ratchet helped), Orion immediately fell in love with them, and he was the first person they'd go to whenever the twins need baby-sitting. They got married when Blurr and Quickshadow were about 2-3 years old, with Ariel being Beacon's bridesmaid and Orion being High Tide's best man.