❤️💙💚💜🤍🖤❤️‍🩹

One apartment building with many stories to tell.
Roommate assignment list
1. Wei Wei Yin/Mo Xuanyu and Lan Zhan ❤️💙
2. Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng.💚💜
3. Xiao Xingchen, Song Lang and Xue Yang🤍🖤❤️‍🩹
4. Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen
5. Jin Zizhuan and Jin Guangyao
—————————————————————————

Chapter 1
Wei Wei Yin and his brother had recently moved into a sharing apartment complex to escape their parents. Two could afford rent near their campus without going bankrupt since their school didn't offer housing.
They had planned to be roommates, but it didn't turn out that way.
"Oh great, I have to share rooms with that boring guy from the behavioral committee," Wei Yin said, looking at the roommate assignment list.
"Lan Zhan?" Jiang Cheng asked
Wei Yin unenergetically nodded
"Jiang Cheng," Wei Yin said while pouting and trying to do a cute voice
Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes "what?"
"Could we, you know, switch rooms?"
"Aww, you wanna switch?" Jiang Cheng said as Wei Yin's eyes sparkled.
Would he change rooms with him?
"No, go fuck yourself," Jiang Cheng said
"Oh, you ass...."
"No cussing," Lan Zhan said as he walked passed them to see the list.
His face went from calm to slightly annoyed as soon as he saw the rooming arrangement.
"Well, well, well, Lan Zhan, it seems you, and I are gonna be roomies," Wei Yin said with a sly smile.
Lan Zhan rolled his eyes and walked away.
"Hey, Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan," Wei Yin said, following him.
Jiang Chen scoffed and went to get his things; he was sharing rooms with one of his close friends Nie Huaisang although, to be honest, this was the first time they were meeting in person. They had become friends via online gaming, so he was nervous and excited about meeting him.
Xue Yang ran through the hallway, trying to get to Xiao Xinchen before Song Lang so he could convince him to share bunk beds. Behind him was Song Lang trying to stop his now roommate from that idea and buy regular beds or move out and let him have Xiao Xinchen all to himself.
"Daozhang!" Xue Yang screamed as he entered their empty room.
They had chosen to share the room between the three after figuring that neither Song Lang nor Xue Yang wanted to give in. The apartment complex's owner wanted to keep order, so they gave them the most prominent room so they could share but under the condition that they buy their furniture since the room wasn't necessarily made to be rented; either way, they had no choice; Xue Yang may or may not have threatened them.
Xiao Xingchen was sitting on a couch reading a book. He was legally blind but very functional, so his parents allowed him to move out.
"A-Yang, please don't run indoors," Xiao Xingchen said, putting his book down.
"Ok, but can we please get bunk beds? I wanna share with you, Daozhang," Xue Yang said, cuddling next to Xiao Xingchen. Song Lang went and tried to un cling Xue Yang from Xiao Xingchen.
"No, we are getting normal beds, so shut up and pick your bed or leave." Song Lang said
"Xinchen Daozhaaang," Xue Yang said, trying to sound cute
Song Lang was going to say something when Xiao Xingchen interrupted
"Well, it would be more convenient, "Xiao Xingchen said
"But gege"
"Well, you already said no to him, and I sharing beds might as well give him at least this."
"He is the reason we are in this situation, to begin with."
"Well, if you...."
"Now, now we've already discussed this, we will share this room. And since you two seem to continue fighting as punishment, you two will have to share bunk beds."
"Yay," Xue Yang said excitedly to hear they were getting bunk beds
"Wait, what?" he said after realizing he wasn't sharing it with Xiao Xingchen
"You heard what I said. You two need to get along. I'm tired of you two fighting, and you're lucky I'm not making you two share beds, but if you two keep it up, I will request a room change and have you two share rooms without me, got it"
The two boys looked at each other, understanding these weren't empty threats, and decided on a truth
"Ok, gege, we will be good," Song Lang said
Xue Yang didn't say a word, but Xiao Xingchen knew that he would at least not be too much trouble.
They only had two mattresses put together until they got their things. Xiao Xingchen slept in the middle, so the other two didn't kill each other. Still, that night, he moved one of the mattresses and made the two share as punishment for giving him a migraine.
"Song Lang Daozhang," Xue Yang said in a cute tone
"What do you want? Go to sleep."
"Can you cuddle with me?"
"No"
"Please"
"Go cuddle a cactus."
"Do it, or I'm going to cuddle with Xingchen daozhang."
Song Lang thought about it and hugged Xue Yang
"Tell anyone, and you're dead."
"Same," Xue Yang said, getting closer to the hug.
Song Lang's hugs felt different from Xiao Xingchen's but not wrong. Song Lang's body was surprisingly warmer than Xiao Xingchen's; it was like cuddling with a heating pad. He felt warm, and even though he'd never admit it, he felt safe. This is why he insisted on cuddling when sleeping. He would typically cuddle with the Stuff animal that Xiao Xingchen gave him, but it still hadn't arrived, so for now, he had Song Lang.
Next door amid the night, Wei Yang decided to go out and get some drinks, but Lan Zhan stopped him before he could open the door.
"Where are you going?" Lan Zhan said
"Nowhere," Wei Ying said, walking back to his bed
"Go to sleep."
"Ok, but you first."
"Wei... Ying," Lan Zhan said in a somewhat angry but sleepy tone.
"Ok," Wei Yin said, getting back to bed. He grabbed his phone and texted Nie Huaisang
<Maybe tomorrow, my roomie is annoying.>
<ok>
Wei Yin went to sleep.