Chapter 1

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tighnari is a forest ranger in Sumeru and also know as Collei's "father figure". Everybody adores Tighnari's work, he is always doing his best for them and the forest. But there's someone who truly admires everthing from Tighnari... His beauty, intelligence, even the way he talks but sadly that person isn't here anymore... I wonder is there a possibility that they're still alive?

Tighnari's POV:

"Ugh!-" Tighnari said as he scolds his patient again. "I told you many times to stop eating those mushrooms... This is my final warning, next time I won't be there to help you." He said tiderly, to his patient.

*"Im tired of this guy, he's always eating some wierd ass mushrooms! Ugh, Calm down, calm down-"* He thought until someone inturupted him.

Nobody's POV:

"Dad!!" Collei shouted trying to run as fast as possible.

"Collei? What's wrong??" Tighnari said desperately worried.

"I got some important news!""Mh? And what are they?""Well uh do you want the good news or bad news first?""Collei, just tell me.""Well the good news is that the majority of the withering zones in Sumeru have gotten slower and smaller""That's pretty amazing but how is that possible?""And that's the bad news, we think that it was someone in the forest, because we saw them use some potions on the plants and we try to stop them but they suddenly disappeared and then the withering was gone"."That's a lot to take in- well new plan, Collei im gonna leave you in charge with the others forest rangers while I'll go and find them"."Ok!"

*"I need to find them, it's possible they know a possible cure for all of these withering zones"* Tighnari thought as he was getting ready.

"So, Collei said that they were wearing a black cloth kinda of a jacket with ears?- Weird but all right"."How am I going to find them". He said while thinking on his plan and strategy.

"Ok so it's decided-""Tighnari~" "Huh!?" Tighnari got startled by the deep voice calling him but then saw a dark figure lurking in the forest. "Who is that-?" Wait insint that- that's them!"

*"They're close maybe I can sneak up on them, wait no bad idea they can have a weapon, Ugh theirs no time to think- fuck it! Their getting away!*" Tighnari thought as he started chasing the figure."Shit this bastard is getting to far away"

The figure suddenly stops
"Huh?..Wai-!!" Tighnari said as he was hit with one of the figure's potions." My vision is getting too blurry... " Tighnari passed out.
The figure grabbed Tighnari, bridal style and took him...

★Chapter 1 (Completed)★

Sorry, i know it's a really short chapter and sorry for any spelling mistakes this is my first story♥ I hope you have an amazing day/night!