Chapter 5 (Part III)

Helloooo! Sorry for not posting anything in a long ass time, school has been a pain- but at least, I'm on my Christmas break now so! I have some announcements! First, my surgery went well and I recovered smoothly- Second, im planning to make a couple more stories including other genshin ships. (I already have a whole ass Kokomi x Kujou Sara and Cyno x Nari fanfic- almost ready to post) and lastly ehm, thank you for well reading, thank you for y'all comments♡♡♡ Anyways let's continue with the last part of this chapter!

As they all got home, they started getting ready...

Tighnari's POV:

"Collei, can you pass me the mascara please." I said while I looked at the mirror. "Here you go!" Collei said passing me the mascara. "Thank you-" "Hey dad...can you um help me- with my makeup""Of course!" With that I gently hold my daughter's face and started to apply a bit of eyeshadow, then I applied the eyeliner and finished the look with a clear lip gloss and DONE!-"All done! Do you like it?" I asked her kinda worried that she didn't like it. "I LOVE IT! THANK YOU DAD" she practically screamed from joy. "Well let me finish getting ready and then we can go-" "Hellooo are you all done?" Cyno said, wanting everyone to be ready already. "Yeah yeah give us one more minute" Collei said. "Alright-" "There- im done, we can go now" I said as all of us started going to Sumeru city for the festival.

As they got there...

Nobody's POV:

"Someone is looking handsome~" Tighnari said in a flirtatious tone, while looking at Cyno. "Why, thank you Nari~...You also look very beautiful" Cyno replied, trying to keep eye contact with Tighnari to see his reaction to the compliment...Tighnari stayed quiet for a while and then said "Mhh Thank you, darling-" Tighnari whispered. As Tighnari realized what he just whispered he tried to cover his flustered face. "huh?" Cyno said not understanding what Tighnari said or his actions."Anyways-" said Tighnari but got interrupted by Collei. "BLAH BLAH BLAH- stop flirting and look we made it!" Collei said as they arrived to the festival.

After they entered the theater, where the festival takes place. They found some of their friends already there...

»»————> ♡ <————««
Everyone's outfits: (So y'all can have an idea of what they are wearing-)

Collei's Outfit

Eula's Outfit (Matching w/ Amber)