Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE- BEING FRIENDS WITH THE JANOSKIANS

Being in Melbourne was so much better than I expected, I truly started to like life. I soon met Luke and Jai’s older brother Beau and their other friend Daniel, I also found out about there group ‘the Janoskians’ I remembered hearing about them sometimes at school, but I never really had ‘the life’ (as my friends called it) to focus on much.

I was all about school, and when I wasn’t thinking about school, it was being with my friends, shopping, catching up on Vampire Diaries or Pretty Little Liars or listening to music. So my friends told me I didn’t really have a life, because I concentrated too much on school, oh wait there was one thing I left out, my boyfriend.

basically about 50% of my life was school, then 20% was my boyfriend, then 20% on my friends and family, which really leaves me not much time to do anything. This year was so much more relaxed, I spent about half the old time on school and still managed to do pretty well, meaning I had time to hang out with my friends, which was Aria and the Janoskians, we hung out after school and on weekends, but the worst part about moving was having family back in Brisbane, once a month we flew up to Melbourne for a weekend.

I went over to Aria’s house for a sleep-over, because I decided to sit the family visit out this month, because it was coming up to exams, Aria and I agreed we’d spend Friday night doing the fun stuff, Saturday visiting the guys and Sunday to study. But plans change.

We sat on the couch covered in blankets, eating popcorn, when Aria’s mum yelled out, “Aria, Stefan is coming over,” from what I’ve heard from Aria, Stefan was Aria’s older brother he isn’t much older, a year.

But he moved out to an apartment with his friends as soon as high school was over, and goes to University now. When he walked in my mouth dropped, he was average height with light brown hair and blue eyes, he smiled at me, awkwardly my mouth still sitting on my neck filled with popcorn.

I snapped out of it chewing the popcorn and swallowing, “Hey,” he said walking over and giving his sister a quick squeeze, “Who’s this?” he asked looking at me, “Alison,” Aria answered for me, I bit my lip shaking the hand he put out in front of me. And after that, the whole weekend i spent asking Aria questions about Stefan. 

A month after I met Stefan I went to a party at Aria’s, and he was there, we were alone for a whole of three minutes, “You know you’re really gorgeous?” he said to me, I smiled biting my lip, yep! I had a huge crush on this guy. “Do you want to go on a date sometime?” he asked politely looking at the ground. I turned his face towards mine, and nodded, “I’d love to,” I replied sweetly.

Stefan took me to the movies and we shared a bucket of popcorn, it was a usual date, he gave me a goodnight kiss and off he went, he was quite a gentleman. We dated a lot, which meant a new priority, but I really didn’t mind.

I started to become known as ‘one of the Janoskians friends’ though, sometimes it was great because fans would come up to me, and tell me I was pretty and stuff, and some would ask for photo’s with me and stuff, but other times they’d hate on me, and since I had a bit of a past with bullying and self-esteem issues, it caused me to cut, again. I didn’t tell anyone though; I didn’t want people to treat me differently because of it. So I kept it to myself.