chapter fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN- JUST ADMIT YOUR FEELINGS

I was woken by Rosalie jumping on me. “ALI!” She shouted. “What?” I groaned rolling her off me. “Beau and I had sex!” she said. I sat up slowly, no surprise there. “What! Really?” I said trying to act surprised. She nodded proud. We walked out to the lounge room, where all three boys were watching TV. “Morning!” I shouted, they all returned the good morning, and I sat on the couch, “So you guys are going back to your place today right?” I asked, “Yeah, why you trying to get rid of us?” Beau asked. Yes. “No! Of course not!” I replied. I made pancakes for them, “You are going to pretend like it never happened?” I heard Rosalie shout from the lounge room, the twins were in the kitchen annoying me, and stealing the pancakes, we were giving each other curious looks. Rosalie stormed in the kitchen and the twins filed out. “He wont admit we had sex, he says he doesn’t remember!” Rosalie basically shouted, Rosalie was the sex with true love type, but she was drunk, and Beau could’ve said anything to get her in bed. “Don’t go off, bub just chill, we’ll talk about it later, when they aren’t here to hear every word.” I said, rubbing her shoulder she nodded and I took the large plate and put it on the table, the three brothers came and took some off the plate and put it on their plate, and put toppings on top and dug in.

The brooks brothers left, so I made Rosalie a jumbo Sundae, with whipped cream, gummy bears, three different flavour ice creams, syrup and pretty much any sugar I had in my kitchen. I took it to the couch giving her a spoon and we dug in whilst we talked about the shit that was going down between us both. I think I have feelings for Luke, and she does in fact have feelings for Beau, and doesn’t like they had sex, and he’s ‘pretending’ not to remember. Once we were both overloaded on sugar, I washed up and we turned on the TV, just my luck, the movie friends with benefits was on, I actually loved the movie, but it reminded me a little of Luke and I. I decided to keep watching, I did like the movie, maybe it’d help me with what to do, No it did not.

Rosalie went for a walk and I got a surprise visitor, Aria! She barely got to hang out near Christmas cause she was always busy, but she was out with her family down the street at a BBQ. She couldn’t stay for long because her family would’ve got pissed, but she came and said hey and stuff just in time to see Rosalie again. They talked a little bit, they were both out going people, so a conversation wasn’t a problem. Not long after, Rosalie decided to walk to the Brooks’ house, and Aria had to leave to go back to the BBQ. Which means I was alone, until Luke came knocking on my door. I opened it rolling my eyes, as he walked in, my phone buzzed so I ran to grab it, “Hey, Dylan,” I said into the phone, the guy from the party back in Brisbane and I had a bit of a text sesh last night when I was feeling down, and he couldn’t have chose a better time to call me. Luke stood behind me kissing my neck, “I think I might have to move to Melbourne to see you,” Dylan said through the phone, “Awww…” was all I managed to say. “Sorry, she’ll have to call you later,” Luke said into the phone and snatching it off me, pressing the big red 'end call' button and throwing it on the couch behind me. “LUKE!” I shouted. “What?” he said moving in to kiss me. “No, this is over, we aren’t doing that anymore,” I said. “You said that in Brisbane too,” Luke said. I looked at him shocked at what he just said. “You just hung up on a guy that doesn’t just want to be my friend and fuck me, so that you could get in my pants,” I yelled. “Just fucking go!” I yelled walking into the kitchen, “Wait what? No, I was just saying you’d call him later, because I thought you wanted to have sex,” he said. “What the fuck gave you that impression?” I asked. “You tried to get rid of everybody…” Luke trailed off. “Yeah, including you,” I said grabbing a drink. “What did I do to make you so mad at me?” Luke asked. “I just don’t want to do this anymore, alright just leave!” I yelled. About an hour after Luke left, Rosalie came back, “HE’S SO ANNOYING!” she shouted the second she walked through the door. Those Brooks brothers were frustrating us both clearly.