chapter 10: again

diana's pov:
it's been a month since i contacted charles.
and i don't intend to anytime soon, unless it has anything to do with our sons safety.
i've been waking up every morning with terrible sickness and have just assumed i'm gaining my bulimia back which wasn't great news but i know how to handle it from experience. I was getting incredibly bloated which put a thought in my head... what if i'm pregnant. I went in my bathroom and opened the cabinet next to the sink where the pregnancy tests are.
i took it and...
i'm pregnant again.
how do i tell charles? i don't want to talk him and frankly i don't want him to be apart of this baby's life. He's an unfit father, even when we were together he didn't find any time for wills. Williams always been scared of him since then.
I can just tell, whenever charles walked on the room and William was playing with me he would always stand up and pretend he was using the loo.  nevertheless the right thing to do was to ring charles, so i did.
"hello charles." you say
"what do you need diana"
"i needed to inform you that i'm pregnant, i probably don't have to say that it's yours." i explain "you should already know"
there was no sound on the other line
"hello? charles?"
no answer.
i realized he had hung up.

charles pov:
i shook camilla to wake her up from next to me
"whattt" she groaned being half asleep
"di's pregnant"
she sat up and got off the bed
"this shouldn't have happened charles" she throws on her clothes and grabs her bag.
"wait camilla, this doesn't mean we can't be with eachother" i grab her hand
she looks and me straight in my eyes and says
"yes it most certainly does"