1:10 There's A World Where Your Dreams Come True

There's A World Where Your Dreams Come True
Part 2
————

There's A World Where Your Dreams Come TruePart 2————

————

RECAP

"Then I'm gonna have sex with him." Josie explained.

Lizzie looked away from Josie's eye sight. "Yeah. That was it." You shut you locker and grabbed Lizzie's left shoulder.

"You promised you wouldn't let me down. Actually do it for a change." Josie then walked off, causing Lizzie to look at you and you just shrugged.

You then walked backwards and started going to your next class. Chemistry. Luckily most of your friends were in that class so it was fun.

————

School was now finished the homecoming dance was starting. You were wearing a purple dress and a warm jacket on top. "I can't let you go through with this." Lizzie said to Josie.

"You need to stop. Dana and Connor denied it and I believe them." Josie didn't bother to turn around to look at Lizzie.

"Why would you believe them over me?" Lizzie asked.

You all kept walking. " 'Cause you always do this." She started, causing Lizzie to look at her in confusion. "Any time things are going well for me, you have an episode, and you ruin everything just to steal the spotlight." Josie explained. "I mean, honestly, Lizzie, if I believed every paranoid delusion that came out of your mouth, I'd be just as crazy as you." You love Josie as your cousin but that was an un-needed response.

You and Lizzie ran in front to Josie. "Josie, you can't say that. It's rude." You defended Lizzie, she sent you a grateful look but you didn't see it.

Josie sighed, looking away from you and to Lizzie. "Look, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I have spent my entire life trying to make you feel okay about yourself. Watched Dad kill himself trying to do it, too." She paused, looking Lizzie up and down.

"And why do you think that he drinks all the time? He hates his job. The only reason why he works here is to keep an eye on you. Mom makes any excuse that she can to be out of town, because seeing him like this makes her sad, 'cause he's completely given up. So I am done making excuses for you. I am done worrying about when you are going to snap. And I am done letting you control my happiness." Josie explained, raising her voice a little.

She sighed to calm herself down. "I love Connor, and tonight I'm going to show him just how much. Now, give me the watch." Josie ordered her sister.