Part 3: The Entertainment District

Narrators POV:
It's been about 4 months ever since R/N came and she finally got what she wanted, she ruined MCs life by lies and a little bit of makeup, but she doesn't fool everyone.

-Mammon instantly knew she was lying because he knew MC for a whole year...he was her first after all.

-Asmodeus also knew because him knowing how to do makeup and also being the avatar of lust, he instantly knew it was makeup also because he walked on R/N watching videos of how to make bruises from makeup.

-It took a little while but Satan started figuring it out because he saw and heard the excuses and put it all together then hated Lucifer even more for believing someone who was here for only a day.

-Beelzebub was too innocent to know but after Asmodeus and Satan told him, he instantly felt bad for MC, so whenever Belphie or Lucifer try to hurt her, he gets in front of her to protect her.

MC POV:
It's been 4 months ever since R/N came here and all she's been doing is making my life a living hell, the only people that believe or trust me is Mammon, Asmodeus, Satan, Beezlebub and the Purgatory hall boys but this time she took it too far this time...

I was doing my makeup since I'm apart of the Kyogoku House and I missed a few days of work because of R/N situation, I hate her especially since she's making up lies just to get me in trouble, she's lucky that I haven't devoured her into my belt yet but..the scars from Lucifer's whip are starting to hurt, no matter how hard Gyutaro tries to make the pain go away but he told me if she goes too far then I should just let him kill her for me but surprisingly I told him to wait and he'll have his bloodbath soon, anyways I was putting on my makeup when R/N bust open Asmo's door "Hi (Your name)~" She said while leaning on the door frame, I sigh, knowing what was going to happen "What do you want now R/N" I ask, becoming more irritated at her voice "Luci told you to come down a while ago~" She said, I turn around to look at her with a deadly stare

the scars from Lucifer's whip are starting to hurt, no matter how hard Gyutaro tries to make the pain go away but he told me if she goes too far then I should just let him kill her for me but surprisingly I told him to wait and he'll have his bloo...

"Tell him to go fuck himself" I say with venom in my voice, I push R/N out of my way and I close the door to the House of Lamentation

𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖤𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗍(𝖪𝗒𝗈𝗀𝗈𝗄𝗎 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾)

"Now don't worry Omitsu, I don't like putting ugly and wrinkly things in my mouth" I say as I drop her from the air, as soon as she hit the ground, a big crowd of people surround her and start freaking out, I land on top of the roof and start maki...

"Now don't worry Omitsu, I don't like putting ugly and wrinkly things in my mouth" I say as I drop her from the air, as soon as she hit the ground, a big crowd of people surround her and start freaking out, I land on top of the roof and start making my way to my brother Gyutaro.
After a few minutes of looking, I see him finishing off a random boy "Are you ready Gyutaro?" I ask, he nods in reply and we both start heading for the HOL.

𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘙/𝘕 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝚃𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟻𝟹𝟼 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜