Part 6: The Transfer

(Your POV)
I look up at the tall, slender man and I examine his features, he was surprisingly handsome and could win over any Oiran at any house without paying
(Picture☟)

"Anyways my dear, you have been invited to my school requested by Lord Diavolo, what do you say?" He says, lending out his hand, How was I supposed to make this decision, I don't want to leave everyone without a word of where I am

"Anyways my dear, you have been invited to my school requested by Lord Diavolo, what do you say?" He says, lending out his hand, How was I supposed to make this decision, I don't want to leave everyone without a word of where I am...especially Mammon, he would split this whole hell apart if he wanted to if I was gone...I look at Gyutaro with worry "I'll go call and tell them about what's happening, don't worry" He says as he kisses my forehead, grabs my D.D.D and walks out of the room "Why should I go with you? I don't even know you and I'm definitely not leaving Onii-Chan here in this hellhole!" I spat at him with venom in my voice, he steps back in defense as he slowly pulls out a paper talking about my transfer, my eyes widen in shock as my mind raced 'Diavolo knew about this...how?...I never told him or anyone about her...' I start shaking in shock, Gyutaro walks in and hugs me tightly "I told everyone about what's happening, they're okay with it because they don't want you to get hurt anymore" he says while petting my hair, I'm glad I have him as a big brother "Alright, I'll go as long as Onii-Chan goes with me" I say...

"𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳..." 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬...

𝚃𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟸𝟼𝟽 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜