Our Love

Chapter 31

Leviticus waited for Psalm when she walked in he went to touch her she back up from him feeling ashamed.

I betrayed my marriage vows I kissed your brother several times. Did you like it? She looked away yes. I've never been touched by another man you are the only one I've ever had.

I will be the only one you will ever have make no mistakes I own you and you own me. Yes I said own as in enslaved to one another. You have me in the palm of your hand I am yours to command Leviticus kneeled down before her.

Did you hear Leviticus?--

Levi.

Levi backing away. Yes I heard. You heard that you are superior in DNA and the new Adam the first man? My love he kissed the hem of her silk robes how can man rewrite God's bible? How can anyone replace his first child? See the silly things men do? Try and compare themselves to the working of our high God. He held out his hand she didn't reach for it. Leviticus walked to her Psalm backed herself to the wall. He invaded her personal space do you fear me little kitten?

She smiled I forgot you called me that. Why? He said smelling her hair. Because when we met I was trying to catch a kitten. I like a fool helped you fetch it.

Psalm smiled you had no idea I was using her to test my sleeping powder's Leviticus.

Levi.

Levi she giggled. Poor cat up ine minute next fast asleep. Hehe. He stared down in her eyes do you forgive me? For what Leviticus? For making you feel dirty and sexually turned on by another Zomm my brother. Psalm what I'm about to say should not be ignored if something bad happens to me I want you to marry Roman make him your King 24 hours within my death.

Hehe Roman? King? No no no--

YES! He pulled her close say it yes. Did you hear what I did? Your brother betrayed you. How Leviticus? How? He unbuttoned her robe kissing her full breasts I miss these filling with milk so fat swelled and round.

Roman knew all this time Leviticus he knew and never told you. That's it? That's all I could get from him. You'll get more if you keep up the facade if not that's cool it will take us longer to get it all. He pushed his finger in her wet pussy rubbing her clit slow and gentle don't--

Don't what? Rub so slow daddy. Who loves you woman? You do Psalm answered breathing labored. Take it out she opened his jeans pulling his massive hard on it's throbbing.

I feel it the vein is pumping in my hand she separated her feet how strong are you Levi? He lifted her Psalm wrapped her legs around her husband tears fell. Don't do that pushing in her tight cunt. Don't licking her tears. Fuck daddy they said wait.

No one tells me not to love on my wife you're horny you wanna get fucked that's my job to satisfy you nut in you get it out so you won't feel off your axis.

Feel me baby? Yes daddy open wider she opened he pushed himself deep. Bang it Leviticus please please please.

Please daddy it's been so long. We have to think of our son. Daughter Levi. Haha that's a boy stop hating. Ummm ummm baby ummm you're rubbing my clit at on the wall behind her focusing on not nutting. He hadn't been this deep since they'd got pregnant five month's ago.

Yes please pleas
Ple-

Do you enjoy your husband dickin you down? Leviticus used his nail do slice his shoulder Psalm sucked while he fucked.

Pussy is so fucking sweet I swear baby. Psalm? Yes baby? Don't back away from me again you hurt my feeling baby. I was ashamed Levi.

Digging deep licking and sucking her neck and ears I'm ball's deep in my pussy FUCK. All these year's later and we still have fire and passion for one another.

Levitocus make me cum, please push, make me cum for you.

Don't do that Psalm. Do what? Beg for the dick you know I can't control myself and I'll give it just the way you want. Psalm spread her pussy lips breathing in his ear.

Damn girl damn! Uhhh! It's so hot daddy yes. More baby more keep cumming. Psalm trembled in his arms water flowing down Leciticus' thighs.

He carried her to bed cuddling with her I love you Psalm this love is unbreakable. Don't ever back away from me again.

Psalm smiled yes my King settling in his arms.