Syria?

Chapter 25

Leviticus dressed surprising Psalm let's go baby. The power couple looked beautiful as they went up in the air.

They held hands holding hands as they rode in the dark looking down at candle lit domiciles and tents.

It's to dark to see the red lands we have to go up in the day. Psalm snuggled close to Leviticus starting a petting and kissing. Psalm stop before we embarrass ourselves in front of my cousin. The trio laughed.

The pilot took them around New York making them both smile at the burned building and the shadow's and memory of the city's former self.

The pilot put the plane down on top of the old Empire state building. Why are we landing? Someone opened the door on the roof of the Empire state building.

Leviticus pulled two guns. Put your guns away cousin you said you wanted the truth? The whole truth? I couldn't tell you everything in the compound there are people there you trust my King that you shouldn't.

The person opened the helicopter door climbing up sitting in the front seat.

Security stood by the door non threatening knowing Leviticus' temper and violence proceeded him.

King Leviticus I assure you I am not here to hurt you or our Queen. Catalano has assured me you are seeing truth..answer's to what actually happened to you as the very first Zombie or Zomm as you so reverently renamed our culture. I am here to walk you through it step by step King Leviticus.

Leviticus smiled and how would you know exactly what happened to me the day I came in with my wife? How would you a perfect stranger know anything about the bio-genetic make up of my wife and I?

The woman smiled handing Leviticus a stack of cards wrapped in a rubber band. The pilot turned on the light so he could see.

Leviticus doesn't need light Cuss he can see clearly in the pitch dark isint that right my King? Baby is that true? Leviticus looked at psalm holding her hand yes baby it's true.

Why would he tell you my Queen? How could he explain to the woman he is in love with that he is genetically perfect in every way?

What do you mean Leviticus is a Zomm like the rest of us. Yes my Queen he is but there is something Leviticus has... correction there are several thing's Leviticus possess that the rest of us do not.

Why would he have these thing's he was bitten just like we all were. The older black Zombie woman smiled that's where you are wrong my Queen our King was never bitten.

I bit him myself I infected my husband. You know this for a certainty? Leviticus looked down. Do you want to tell her or shall I? Let's hear your version Leviticus said with sarcasm.

Your husband was in a covert unit in the united States Military. Just like the government creates bio weapons of war sickness they also create she paused someone infallible to the disease.

That makes no sense Leviticus is not infallible he has symptoms just like us. Does he my Queen? How fast foes he heal without your world reknown elixirs tonics and skin oils which works wonders by the way holding out her flawless arms.

Psalm smiled then when you created lamb's blood that's when I knew she shook her finger's.

Knew what? That Leviticus switched your blood with his. It is not your blood in lamb's blood but his.

You've been synthesizing his blood not your's. It's my blood! Tell me Queen Psalm where do you keep the samples? Does Leviticus have access to your sample's?

Don't be cross with him Queen Psalm. King Leviticus was correct him shielding lamb's blood with his blood and not yours. He had no idea how far his enemies stretched and to use the blood of his pregnant wife would be calling enemies of all sorts to his door step.

I got lucky I was able to secure one of your first jar's yes it had HHG in it the pregnant hormone.

Then after I received a second shipment and third and fourth it still worked but no HHG. How I pondered then I knew..Leviticus she smiled.

Leviticus is a genius literally his IQ score before the fall of man was 155 the highest was 132. He took the test the other night as usual his blood results and test results transferred to me via computer.

I'm sorry who are you? Do you remember me Leviticus? I don't. Baby? Psalm I don't. I believe you daddy.

Did he tell you all this Queen Psalm? My husband is not at liberty to discuss his confidential military files.

Even after the fall of mankind? Yes, my husband and king is a honorable man once he takes an oath it's forever and yes even after the fall of man. You may question your husband but I do not. I'm sorry do you have a husband? She asked in a pretentious tone. No I was busy saving yours my Queen averting her eyes in respect for the creation sitting before her.

I'll ask again Leviticus do you recall who I am?
Enlighten us still holding gun's on her Psalm clinging close to her husband. Let me tell you who you are, you are not only our Messiah and sovereign King but you are the Father of Zombies..the first my king.

Let me reintroduce myself, my name is Doctor Syria Fallone you may know me simply as Syria the person who created the Z-T virus, but not the cure because there isn't one nor can one be created.