Prologue

Anthony and I haven't spoke since we ended up down here in Pentagram City. When we were alive, we had a fight that would forever change our relationship. I used to work for my father, who was a notorious crime boss. While he sat on his lazy ass all day, I was the one doing everything for him. Killing people, taking money, and most importantly, selling the hardcore goods. Anything from marijuana and cocaine to crystal meth and heroin. If it was an illegal drug that somebody wanted, it was my job to make the deal with them. One of these drugs was phencyclidine, and one day, I discovered that my little brother Anthony was taking some. I tried time and time again to convince him to not take any drugs, but he didn't listen. I found out that Anthony had me drop off drugs at an empty house, and he would take them back home and do them behind my back. He tried to hug me, but I accidentally let my anger get to me and elbowed him in the eye. I tried to apologize then, and even get him an "I'm sorry" gift, but when I went to see him the next day, I saw he was dead. He overdosed on some angel dust that he had stashed away. I've tried to apologize ever since, but he hasn't even attempted to talk to me since I ended up down here. Can't necessarily say I blame him. What I did was inexcusable. I just want one chance to apologize to him and tell him that I still care about him, but he refuses to give me that chance. I just wish he knew I'd do anything for him.