Part - 1

Hey guys! I hope you all are doing great.

Here's the first chapter of my next book.

Do enjoy!!

Avneet was looking at stage while carrying her tiffin box that she bought for her husband, battling herself whether she should go or not. Well it isn't like he asked her, it was his mom who told Avneet to bring lunch for him in his set while he is on break. As he can't eat the food from outside.

But does anyone know Avneet from here? A crystal clear "No"

They both were married but decided to hide it from everyone as Siddharth hates controversies. He hates the media when they raise questions about his personal life. And now after marriage he clearly don't want anyone to bother him, and that's why he decided not to take Avneet anywhere.

Avneet was just an orphan girl who had no one expect his mother who always loved her dearly moreover it was her decision to get Avneet married with him. As he loves his mother he can't deny her request and decided to take Avneet for granted. Well He lost his dad when he was only 10.

Even if he took Avneet for granted it still pains Avneet when she witness how her husband takes other woman on red carpet instead of her. And the fans who ships them add more salt in her inner wounds. Of course Avneet was in love with him at first day of her marriage. But she don't know if he feels the same or not. He always gave her a cold shoulder at home or in personal which make her feel sometimes that he was forced, even after a year of marriage, he didn't changed a bit.

Sighing heavily Avneet decided to make her way inside the studio. But the sight was enough to break Avneet as she enter inside the set.

The co-actor was sitting on the lap of her husband while roaming her fingers seductively over his jawline and her husband didn't even protest a bit. But Avneet understand that it was the part of photoshoot so she just stared at them silently. The fact that they both were looking like an ideal couples was enough to break her even more. Without letting Avneet know her insecurities were hovering on her.

Oh how much Avneet wished she was also same as her in body curves and pretty face. Avneet surely got both but she wasn't confident about herself.

Avneet was silently staring at them until a voice called her.

"Hey you! What are you doing here!?" The stranger asked but Avneet can guess it was a kind of rude. Everyone looked at both of them so as her husband.

"I-I" Avneet stuttered. "Who let you inside the set!? And what is this?" He asked more over literally shouted on Avneet making her look more low.

"Lu-unch.. I brought it for..." "For whom!?" "Mr. Gupta!" suddenly a girl of Avneet's age run towards him. "Mr. Gupta, she is maid at Mr. Nigam's house. She makes lunch and dinner for him. As you are new let me introduce her she is Avneet and she daily brings lunch for Mr. Nigam as outside food is not good for his health." The assistant of Siddharth said.

"Ok.. but tell her next time to come at 12:30 not in between the photoshoots or rehearsals." Mr. Gupta said "Ok sir."

The assistant said but Avneet was controlling herself from breaking down. Because she was termed as 'maid'. This was enough to make Avneet realize that she was nothing as compared to her husband. Avneet felt a hand on her shoulder. It was the assistant who slightly smiled at Avneet indicating not to mind him and assuring her.

"This girl has to ruin everything---" Said Asha the model and his female lead actress aka co-actress said while rolling her eyes. Meanwhile Siddharth was staring at Avneet's state but soon diverted his gaze.

"Ok let's start again. Mr. Sharma hint the poses to Mr. Nigam" Director said. Soon all started their work making Avneet sigh sadly and went from there.

-Time skip 8:30pm-

Avneet didn't even realize when time went after she spent some time in orphanage where she used to live. The children with their beautiful smiles and giggles are enough to forget about her miseries. Avneet came back with some groceries that she bought while returning home from the orphanage.

Avneet was having a beautiful smile remembering how those kids were playing with her while cracking up the jokes of their level. But this smile soon dropped and replaced into a furrow when Avneet heard some weird noises coming from their shared bedroom. Yes shared bedroom. Since he likes to cuddle with Avneet. And then her gaze fell on the wine glasses which was shattered and wine was dripping from it. Soon her gaze fell on the pair of sandals which were kept over the door mat.

Negative thoughts started occupying in her mind but Avneet decided not to jump into conclusions and made her way towards the shared bedroom. But the scene shattered her heart into millions of pieces. Avneet saw how her husband was thrusting his co-actress while the whole room was filled with groans and moans.

The bed they both used to share is now fill with their sins. Avneet was suppressing her cries while keeping hand on her mouth. The last thing Avneet mumbled was--

"You would have told me that you love someone else but why you decided to play with me. God is watching you from above. you will regret Siddharth Nigam"

"I hate you so much.."

How was the first chapter guys?

Do vote and comment.

Until next time...