The High-Flying Medico

(a/n image to be added at a later date)

I hate to interrupt you while you're trying to talk to your late father, Armarouge walked up to the grave of a Professor Kevin Stewart. The man standing in front of the grave screamed and some of the petals on the bouquet of flowers he was holding fell off. I'm sorry for scaring you. I realise I look a bit old-fashioned here. I need you to come with me to the Mute City Hospital. My associates attempted to battle a dragon in another universe but they weren't exactly prepared, not even the one who's used to battling him. Oh, and the other one is also covered in coffee.

"How did they manage that?"

He's addicted to coffee.

"I'm surprised you picked up on the fact that I was only referring to one of them..."

I'm a Fire/Psychic-type Pokémon. I could tell what you meant. I believe you must be the famous racer Dr Robert Stewart, pilot of the Golden Fox and retired doctor.

"Yep, that's me."

Don't you dare leave me alone with two unconscious beings ever again, Armarouge! Ceruledge used its right blade hand to slash at Armarouge, knocking the Fire Warrior down onto the ground.

How did you get here so quickly without my help? Armarouge gasped, trying to get back up.

I helped it. Sorry Armarouge but you should be nicer to Ceruledge! a purple, vaguely humanoid cat creature descended.

You got a MEWTWO to help you?! Armarouge couldn't believe it.

You can't forbid a Ghost-type from visiting a graveyard, Ceruledge argued.

I'm not just any Mewtwo. I personally know the guys Ridley put in hospital.

That doesn't make things any better! Who's looking after them?

The Mute City Hospital has doctors, you know!

They're on strike! The workload is too hard for them!

"I'll take care of things at the hospital," Dr Stewart rolled his eyes and put the bouquet of flowers down by his father's gravestone. Armarouge clapped its hands and the four of them teleported to a corridor in the hospital.

They're in that room there, Armarouge attempted to point to a room but it was hard with its hands. The four of them walked through the door. Well, Armarouge, Ceruledge and Dr Stewart walked. Mewtwo hovered. Armarouge directed them to the beds that Falcon and Samus were laying down on.

"You didn't tell me I'd be helping Captain Falcon of all people!" Dr Stewart said in a hushed voice, just in case the presence of two famous racers was something that should not be announced.

Just hurry up and help 'em already! Mewtwo used its psychic abilities to force Dr Stewart over to the beds with Falcon and Samus in them.

"Sorry. I'll get straight to it!" Dr Stewart smiled.

*

The bounty hunters opened their eyes slowly.

Good to see you two are alright, Armarouge smiled slightly.

Finally! Can we leave this dump yet? It's triggering my enochlophobia being around so many people! Ceruledge was shuffling nervously.

I believe what you're referring to is actually a mild case of anthropophobia combined with some mild nosocomephobia. I wouldn't say you fully classify as having either though. You're perfectly fine around others and you're fine with hospitals.

"I hear you two are awake!" Dr Stewart walked over and the bounty hunters sat up.

"Well, thank you for helping us, Robert. I guess we've got stuff we should be doing and can't stay long. Hello Mewtwo," Falcon responded.

"Wait, you know this doctor?" Samus asked.

"I'm more surprised he knows this naked alien," Dr Stewart tried not to laugh.

I am not naked or an alien. I am a genetically modified clone of Mew, the Pokémon with the DNA of every Pokémon in existence, thus making me a god, Mewtwo responded.

Okay, first of all, you aren't wearing clothes, therefore you are naked. Secondly, being a legendary Pokémon and clone of a mythical Pokémon doesn't make you a god. Thus, you are nothing but a naked clone with a god complex and psychic powers, Armarouge explained.

"Samus and Mewtwo are two of my friends in Smash," Falcon shrugged.

"Wait, I didn't know you had friends," Dr Stewart gasped.

"I don't," Falcon replied.

"You just said you did," Dr Stewart argued.

If it helps, I'd consider you, Pico and Goroh to be his friends, Mewtwo added.

"Well you're just wrong," Falcon responded.

"Okay, checkup complete, the two of you are free to go. Try not to get attacked by any more dragons," Dr Stewart announced. The bounty hunters got up and walked to the door.

Okay, I've got stuff to do... Mewtwo began.

You have a date with a Lucario, Armarouge interrupted.

I still have stuff to do, Mewtwo blushed and flew out the door and disappeared.

"Hey, maybe we should try going on a date that doesn't end with us getting attacked and sent to hospital," Samus smiled. Falcon blushed and nodded.

Here's an idea, you could take her somewhere in your world and the two of you could hang out there, Armarouge suggested.

"Well... I have one place that might be suitable for a date..." Falcon added.